There seems to be an indicator online that marks the rails on the charts

like FindRailPattern or something

but i haven't used it

Zogman:

not

just coded myself

to run the story

Server, are you coding?

Nope, I never used a tester either, all the code base I coded + stationary in Metatrader . I was just observing the behavior of codes and changing settings, and so on for months on the market. When I'm in the market all the time I start to feel my third breath, or third eye :)

Zogman:

there seems to be an indicator online that marks rails on graphs

like FindRailPattern or something

but I haven't used it.

I use only what is created in Metatrader's eco system, no extraneous resources

Lesorub:

There's a lot of confusion on the eu

before the news, maybe...

I have a hunch, there will be a rally going both ways, first side seems to be where most of the stops are

Ugh, ugh, Zarik is going well in the right direction.

Good afternoon ...I also wrote an owl on rails ...I do not know what parameters Lesorub takes ...I just bought and sold when rails appeared without setting limits ...

azfaraon:
Good afternoon ...I also wrote an owl on rails ...I don't know what parameters Lesorub takes ...I just bought and sold when rails appeared without exposing limiters ...

and how was the result ?

Lumberjack, cleverly uses rails ... it's not very clear if it can be coded and if it's worth it ...

Zogman:

and how was the result ?

Lumberjack, cleverly uses rails ... it's not very clear if it can be coded and if it's worth it ...

It's just a question of the parameters ...Well, he explained what and how he calculates

azfaraon:
It's just a question of the parameters ...so he explained what and how he calculates

not only,

As far as I understand, there are also ideas - 1) that if there is no debt, the price will not go there, 2) if the price has taken a target, it will reverse...

so you didn't answer - have you picked good parameters ?

Reason: