FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1859

Lesorub:

Would it be better to buy lower?

Maybe so, I very rarely buy on the buy, in exceptional cases, the swap is minuscule. All right, I'll put a limit and buy.

Thank you

Waiting for the news, worst of all

Server Muradasilov:
Waiting for the news, worst of all
and then 500 pips of movement (who knows where...), even worse...

Lesorub:
and then a 500-point move (who knows where...), even worse...
What can we do, we live like this, we fish in a sea of adrenaline

Lesorub:

on the chif picture:

Why not just one candle, the chiff can do it :) Uh...uh, there's still plenty of time before 10:00 p.m.)

What are you trying to do?)) Nothing will happen ... maximum 80-120 pips movement (4 signs) and those by shadows ...

azfaraon:
What are you trying to do?)) Nothing will happen ... at most 80-120 pips movement (4 mark) and those by shadows ...

I remember it was the darkest night before, in the shadows...

Many people got puffed up then (I had a sin too...)

azfaraon:
What are you trying to do?)) Nothing happens ... maximum 80-120 pips movement (4 signs) and those with shadows...
How do you know?

Server Muradasilov:
How do you know?
I kind of look at the charts like you do))

Server Muradasilov:
Foreigners were very active in selling US Treasury securities in October due to the volatile financial markets and the Fed's plans to raise rates.
Read also: US economic growth continues at slow pace
Net sales of Treasury securities surpassed last January's record by $0.2 billion to $55.2 billion.
Foreigners bought $17.4 billion worth of treasuries in September.
The biggest foreign holder of US government debt, China, reduced its investment in these securities by $3.2 billion. Japan, which ranks second, reduced investments by $27.9 billion.
Together, foreign holders' investments in treasuries fell to $6.046 trillion in October.
One reason for this is the expectation that the Fed will increase the rate because it will clearly influence yields and reduce the value of the treasuries.
The second reason is that due to strengthening of the American currency and collapse of commodity markets, central banks of many countries need to sell American debt securities.
In Russia we have been witnessing the sale of Treasuries for two months now. Investments decreased by 800 million dollars in September and by 7.1 billion dollars in October.
Russia ranks 15th in terms of US government bond holdings

Investors are a strange bunch, the dollar is getting stronger and they are getting rid of this good asset.

They are out of their minds from their rich life, they have some crazy idea to freeze oil resources and export them.

All in all, they are having fun, gentlemen democrats.

Reason: