Alexey Busygin:
Put the handbrake on.
How's it going, Ali?

Server Muradasilov:
How's it going, Aljosa?
Never mind, just pads!

Alexey Busygin:
Never mind, one gasket!
Lyosha, do you use other systems besides the grid?

Server Muradasilov:
Lyosha, do you use other systems besides the grid?
It depends on the thoughts that come to mind. But the grid is the basis.

Lesorub:

yesterday the build on mt4 changed, font got bigger and some things stopped working...

I can't change it on one machine, not on the other (thank god!)

how do i roll back to the previous version?

In short, sabotage in front of the Fed...

Just email https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1111/page1471 while MQL is on the wire. You are not the only one with this problem. MQL has already started to answer your questions. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1111/page1471

Foreigners were very active in selling US Treasury securities in October due to the volatile financial markets and the Fed's plans to raise rates.
Read also: US economic growth continues at slow pace
Net sales of Treasury securities surpassed last January's record by $0.2 billion to $55.2 billion.
Foreigners bought $17.4 billion worth of treasuries in September.
The biggest foreign holder of US government debt, China, reduced its investment in these securities by $3.2 billion. Japan, which ranks second, reduced investments by $27.9 billion.
Together, foreign holders' investments in treasuries fell to $6.046 trillion in October.
One reason for this is the expectation that the Fed will increase the rate because it will clearly influence yields and reduce the value of the treasuries.
The second reason is that due to strengthening of the American currency and collapse of commodity markets, central banks of many countries need to sell American debt securities.
In Russia we have been witnessing the sale of Treasuries for two months now. Investments decreased by 800 million dollars in September and by 7.1 billion dollars in October.
The Russian Federation is the 15th largest investor in US government bonds

Lesorub:
I know...
Just in case.)

Server Muradasilov:
Just in case)

thank you!

and you've fixed the nuisance...

Lesorub:

And for the pound, I'm waiting for the wolf to work off the M30:

I've already taken some on the buy, we'll see .

I will close the zaric now and put a limit on the sell at 16.11395
Reason: