EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1031

FXlike:

From where? The red circle in the picture

I do not rule out a break down, but I can tell you this, until the 3850 level is worked out, a 1000 pips move down will be very questionable...

barfly13:

I do not rule out a downside breakout, but I can tell you this: until the level of 3850 is reached, a 1000-point downside move will be very questionable...

Why are you picking on 3850? I don't understand why it has to go there first and then go down. If it reaches 3850, it will go to the historical high.

The Euro has kicked into boo, I am holding a pound position down from 1.5799 it should close below 1.5755 today

FXlike:

Why are you clinging to 3850? I don't understand why it has to go there first, and then go down. If it reaches 3850, it will go to the historical high. And the price can go back to 3850 from here, it is very questionable, maybe in a few months or years, who knows?

Honestly, I'm not the one who stuck to it) The market draws the levels... At 1.45 and 1.15 I don't argue, but the nearest ones are 2850-3850...

On days like this, making a few bets can drive you crazy in a day)))

blo0ds:
On days like this, making a few bets can drive you crazy in a day)))

That's just the beginning...

LuRAS:
The Euro has kicked into boo, I am holding a pound position down from 1.5799 it should close below 1.5755 today

Pound is also down, I'm looking at 1.5700

barfly13:

Honestly, it's not me who's picking on it) The market draws the levels itself... They are both at 1.45 and 1.15, I do not argue, but the nearest ones are exactly like this: 2850-3850 ...

It is interesting to know how it draws them, please attach a screenshot.

Vlad72:

It would be interesting to know how it draws them, please attach a screenshot.

These are ordinary channels, nothing new... There are some people posting superb screenshots of their application...

barfly13:

These are the usual channels, nothing new... There are some people here who post superb screenshots of their application...

show me your channels exactly, with your levels.
Reason: