FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1632

Server Muradasilov:
For iIDLERr and anyone interested in gold

The Rothschilds and Rockefellers "merged" more than two years ago.

Famous dynasties of financiers from Europe and the United States - the Rothschild and Rockefeller families - have reached an agreement on a strategic alliance and merger of some of their assets, writes the Financial Times. The instruments of cooperation will be Jacob Rothschild's listed investment trust RIT Capital Partners and Rockefeller Financial Services, Interfax reported. RIT will acquire a 37% stake in the Rockefeller asset manager. The deal, the amount of which was not disclosed, will allow the Rothschild trust to strengthen its position in the US. As the FT notes, the new transatlantic alliance will further strengthen ties between the families, whose heads - 96-year-old David Rockefeller and 76-year-old Rothschild - have maintained a business relationship for more than five decades.

So the conclusions of the author of the article about "this is how the Rothschilds are crushing the Rockefellers" may not be read.

As is the article itself.

ZF has closed, but nothing will change. The fact that farmer Ivan will have a monopoly on selling potatoes not from his 2 company outlets on the market, but from the 10 under his control - the price of potatoes will not change. Naive women will simply have to bypass the entire market every day in the hope that "maybe it will be cheaper in the next stall".

KG/AM.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Binary is an interesting subject!
There's money and now there isn't.
Stenja, with the wizard teasing, the koloputs wanted.

Alexey Busygin:
Stenja, you and wizard are teasing, the koloputs wanted.
what's that got to do with koloput? i'm talking binary - it's a funny thing - i'm playing with it.

lactone:

Famous dynasties of financiers from Europe and the United States - the Rothschild and Rockefeller families - have reached an agreement on a strategic alliance and merger of some of their assets, writes the Financial Times. The instruments of cooperation will be Jacob Rothschild's listed investment trust RIT Capital Partners and Rockefeller Financial Services, Interfax reported. RIT will acquire a 37% stake in the Rockefeller asset manager. The deal, the amount of which was not disclosed, will allow the Rothschild trust to strengthen its position in the US. As the FT notes, the new transatlantic alliance will further strengthen ties between the families, whose heads - 96-year-old David Rockefeller and 76-year-old Rothschild - have maintained a business relationship for more than five decades.

So the conclusions of the author of the article about "this is how the Rothschilds are crushing the Rockefellers" may not be read.

As is the article itself.

ZF has closed, but nothing will change. The fact that farmer Ivan will have a monopoly on selling potatoes not from his 2 company outlets on the market, but from the 10 under his control - the price of potatoes will not change. Naive women will simply have to bypass the entire market every day in the hope that "maybe it will be cheaper in the next stall".

KG/AM.

They have not consolidated all businesses, they have just created an investment trust for their own purposes.

It's unlikely they'll ever pool their capital at all.

lactone:

Famous dynasties of financiers from Europe and the United States - the Rothschild and Rockefeller families - have reached an agreement on a strategic alliance and merger of some of their assets, writes the Financial Times. The instruments of cooperation will be Jacob Rothschild's listed investment trust RIT Capital Partners and Rockefeller Financial Services, Interfax reported. RIT will acquire a 37% stake in the Rockefeller asset manager. The deal, the amount of which was not disclosed, will allow the Rothschild trust to strengthen its position in the US. The FT notes that the new transatlantic alliance will further strengthen ties between the families, whose heads - 96-year-old David Rockefeller and 76-year-old Rothschild - have maintained a business relationship for more than five decades.

The Rockefellers need dough I feel they will soon be running around the field with their bare feet, too.

Alexey Busygin:
Stenza, with the wizard teasing, the koloputs wanted.

from a traffic light and into fifth (if not automatic)...

I'm going to guess:

Alexey Busygin:
The Rockefellers need money. I think they will be running around the field with their bare feet soon.
They do not need money, they created a mutual fund (a tool for the stock exchange), and if someone wants to take them out of the trough, they just start squeezing them with capital, that's all.

Server Muradasilov:

They did not merge all businesses, they just created an investment trust for their own purposes.

It is unlikely that they will ever merge their capitals.

I mean, the author of the article analyzing the abolition of FF explains it by the fact that in this way one family oppresses the other. Which I don't believe if only because they decided to act together, having formalized it 2 years ago.

And arguments like "the Rothschilds are scared of the New York prosecutor" are nothing but laughter.

Such people appoint presidents of the country before it becomes known to the "guinea pig" himself, the city prosecutor is not their level at all.

Alexey Busygin:

The Rockefellers need the dough I feel they'll be running around the field with their naked asses too soon.

They banded together so they wouldn't be pushed out of their feeding troughs. These are interesting times indeed...

Server Muradasilov:
If someone wants to take them out of the trough, they just squeeze them with capital, that's all.
Nobody just shares their sovereignty. Then things are as bad as they can be.
Reason: