FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1618

mmmoguschiy-new:
You can shove the rim and the saucer up your you-know-where, in the ring.

I want a substantive conversation. I don't care about your bullshit.
Why so harsh? I told you my gold target in the summer. Where's the substance? Nothing but specifics on the Jew.

iIDLERr:
Why so harsh? I set a goal for gold in the summer. Where to go? Nothing but specifics for the Jews.
i respect your targets - you voiced real ones! but when you start talking nonsense - i cannot help it - i am not made of iron! sorry - that was addressed to the old guy ))

stranger:

Vasya. the main thing is what they want, the intentions, and your arguments about "tails" are nothing.

Why do some companies study demand before releasing a product?

There is no product, but there is demand, so they study the volume of that demand and the price they are willing to pay. Or maybe nobody wants it. That's how you look at it, not who does what, where's the bid and where's the ask.

So, in your opinion, the tail twists the dog)))?

You do not understand that your speculative volumes are the tail, which has no effect on the dog. The dog, on the other hand, does... and it's late...

Hi, by the way...

the goals don't change for months. sometimes they change for years. there's the old one who won't give a sp..... i said on astral 3 years ago: 0.6 will do. and what's 3 years to do on the forum?

mmmoguschiy-new:
You really are a talker, you talk to talk. 200 posts a day about nothing! You're obviously not sitting through anything but posts. And you get money for a thread you created? It's popular.
That's why I wrote that you were talking nonsense here.

Nestradamus:

So, in your opinion, the tail is turning the dog around)))?

You do not understand that your speculative volume is the tail, which has no effect on the dog. The dog, on the other hand, does... and it's late...

Hi, by the way...

Vasya himself apparently does not know what he is talking about! I already tried - enough is enough - when he started talking about options. I haven't heard such bullshit in a long time! This is bullshit!!! And he's talking about some saucers.

stranger:
That's why I wrote that you were talking nonsense here.
You're the only one who's bullshitting here! It's a recognized fact!!!

As for my thoughts. Try to argue, you're not smart enough! And you won't - under the pretext of "there's nothing to talk about!"

iIDLERr:
For instance, the old one won't give an answer. 3 years ago I told him 0.6 for the astral. what have you been doing on the forum for 3 years?
When the price goes up or down, it may turn 1,000 pips into 3,000.)

mmmoguschiy-new:
As a result, your 1,000 pips may turn into 3,000.)
you can also go fishing, mushrooming, eating jamison....

Now, Vasya, you can turn on your ego and say something like "this is what happens to people who try to give away their secrets - you will be spat on" and cry behind the barn. And while you're crying, you might want to think about this. It's customary here to hand out assignments. Here's your first one:

I remember you bravely counting the number of buyers and sellers. Take the period from May 2014 and break it down for me month by month. And answer the question at the end - why didn't the price turn around? Only after that will we have something to talk about. Adieu, Vasya
Reason: