FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1363

stranger:

Zogman, how much money was traded on Friday on the December euro futures?

Lactone, this is where you can start thinking about buying sipi.

I don't know how to use this info to trade,

ps

the volume on the spot is about 250 yards a day.

futures is 5 times less, about 50,

the eu is about a third of that, that's about 20 yards a day

multiply by 20

Zogman:

I don't know how to use this information for trading,

ps

spot volumes are around 250 yards a day

futures remember 5 times less - about 50,

the eu is about a third of that, that's about 20 yards a day

multiply by 20.

I see how you can use what you have no idea about.

All these figures are from the ceiling.

On Friday the December euro futures were traded at 5 billion 716 million 572 thousand 612 dollars and 50c

stranger:

I see how you can use something you have no idea about.

All these figures are from the ceiling.

On Friday the December euro futures were traded at $5bn 716mn 572k 612$ b 50c

bashful, my numbers are not from the ceiling - I gave links to them - hotspot...

I don't know what the trading volume can tell me - VSA to apply ? or what ?

Von, on almost main page of rbc ruble-dollar any ordinary guy can see the volume in real time and what ?

There are no secrets here ... how to use it ?

Zogman:

bashful, my figures are not from the ceiling - I gave references to them - hotspot...

I don't know what can tell me the volume of trades - should the VSA be applied or what?

Von, on almost main page of rbc ruble-dollar any ordinary guy can see the volume in real time and what ?

There are no secrets here ... how to apply it ?

Zogman, all those numbers are bullshit if you haven't checked them with a calculator.

I don't know how to use a spaceship either. Don't know why I and many others don't know how to fly spaceships even though we can all see them?

Zogman:

The volume of retail forex is about 5% of the total - a spear.

Only in Russia there are about 500,000 people"trading" forex (there have been recently in the statements), in the USA the number of clients of forex brokers is about 100,000 a year - they have strong regulation there.

The key word is "traders". Any patsak who gives a grand (saved on school lunches) to good chatlins and quit it, is included in that number. And there may be more of them. On the 4, there's been a bunch of joints wandering into the branch...

And about 5% I do not believe, if only by the number of participants ... and the dough (not including leverage), even 0.005% is 250000000 $ daily. How much money does an average trader have to trade every day?

Eidler, are you going to paint?

Nestradamus:

The key word is "traded". Any patsak who leaked a grand (saved on school lunches) to the good chatlans and quit is one of them. And there might be more of them. On the 4, there's been a bunch of joints wandering into the branch...

And about 5% I do not believe, if only by the number of participants ... and the dough (not including leverage), even 0.005% is 250000000 $ daily. How much money does an average trader have to trade every day?

Tell us about Audi better.)

iIDLERr:
forget it. it's gapping from the opening and won't cover for a long, long time
It's gapping and the direction of the week will depend on where it's gapping.

Alexey Busygin:
gaps, and where the gaps go will determine the direction of the week.
Can you be specific for once or do I have to listen to this general phrase nonsense all the time?

Zogman:

We agreed with you over the summer that the main volumes of fora are commercial - the exchange of money between importers and exporters.

But since the summer my confidence in this has been shaken,

the fact is that there may be large funds that try to build risk-neutral positions (in their (possibly erroneous) understanding).

That is, they look at the whole spectrum of assets - bonds, stocks, currencies, commodities,

and try to take positions that are statistically hedged - like buy rubles in a carry trade, but sell gasprom stocks...

Or buy oil, but sell noc... buy futures but hedge with options....

Perhaps the transaction volumes of such funds are very large (their leverage is up to 50 - example below), and shifting positions by them can move the market...

In a way it doesn't contradict what you wrote "it's hard to imagine the whole world sitting and playing forex",

it turns out they do NOT play by tech analysis or anything that simple - they look at other things - not just forex...

One of the facts that backs up such a thought is the LCTM story - mast no

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-Term_Capital_Management

the basis of their strategy was arbitrage and fixing incam - everything was going well for three years - 20-40% a year,

but in 1998 there was a collapse...

The job of hedge funds is to keep money from price fluctuations, isn't it? By virtue of that + restrictions on risky transactions make the funds' actions price stabilising.
Reason: