FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 239

sxww:

Playing games, predictions for a week, you predict for a day and an hour, you prophets, then you open a shalman, fortune telling and fortune telling on sticks. Don't you think it's funny?

You got no one to talk to! That's you counting predictions for the week 1.10 - 1.15 - 1.00, the first part is almost worked out. Let's finish this pointless talk. If it goes above 1.16, I'll tell you I was wrong. And now what to divide!

mmmoguschiy-new:
What about the 1.38?
I say I'll buy there, only not at 38, but at 3850, before the referendum.

sxww:
You're always laughing and you don't notice how people come in here and just laugh at your bullshit.
Yeah, I can see that.) - ♪ and I don't care ♪

max325:
You have no one to talk to! This is you counting the prediction for the week 1.10 - 1.15 - 1.00, the first part is almost worked out. Let's finish this pointless talk. If it rises above 1.16, I'll tell you I was wrong. And now what to divide!

It's a pointless conversation, I agree, it's all been "divided" in 06, then in 08, then in 10, there's nothing to talk about.

mmmoguschiy-new:
thank you! I have the same thoughts )) so what about the sellers/buyers breakdown? If you do not mind - post it, at least for a while.
Pound will go back from tomorrow, yen - do not know, I do not look closer, I only see futures reports, I have it sold above 123, not going to sell it yet, audi is also in buying, there is still some movement up, the first fix of 80.

mmmoguschiy-new:
You're on! "start exploring"... )))

If you have to choose between C++ and C#, C# would be probably easier for a beginner. There are no pointers and everything is "safe". Then when you learn it and want to have high speed it's possible to master it on pure sys. R is a bit from another realm )) There Python is used together with it by some supposedly "advanced" progres-HFT people.
Well, what. But I'm always open to new things) Only in C++ there are much less examples than in C#. That's what confuses C++ (I mean application of these languages to trading).

Server Muradasilov:
We're laughing at you :) Why so jumpy?
You must have been kicked out of the red...

Maybe there's a fairy tale on the moon?

By the way, the sticks say that at 2592 take on lunessells and buy with take on 2840

Strange, what do the banks have to say on the loon, I want to check them out...

sterva:
Maybe there's a fairy tale on the moon?
There is, buy one and close the part on 28, with the second smoke a bit)
Reason: