FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 666

vaz:
That's great! However, I no longer understand what direction you are trading in. Make it simple. I, for example, am a stupid buy. I'm a buy trader. Do you trade both ways too?
Global, it's down. On the non-global side, it's probably getting fat to go up. It's been a long time coming. That's why I'm waiting. Although I see you and Strange have gained a little

mmmoguschiy-new:
Globally, down. Non-globally, it seems to be getting fat for the upward march. It's been a long time coming. That's why I'm waiting. Although I see you and Strange have gained a little.
So I'm waiting with open trades and limits below 71, what about you?)

new-rena:
The condition is that the account must be monitored (please don't detail the trades, equity and balance in advance).
You can't do without trades. Not here - advertising...

stranger:
Slashes a lamb, makes a kebab, drinks lots of fire water and goes to open a new account))))
)))

stranger:
So I'm waiting with open trades and limiters below 71, what about you?)
and i'm just waiting)) for the situation

OK, guys - I've already done a lot of scribbling for today. I'm off home now. And there's a bathhouse waiting for me at home... so I'll see you tomorrow.

mmmoguschiy-new:
You can't do no deals here. Not here - advertising...
Too bad. But I'll think about starting one myself. I'll get ready first - I'll talk to the moderators.

Alexander Laur:

Of course!!! If you don't limit the loss, you will lose the deposit!

Think about it, if you made a mistake in the right direction, then why persist and wait for the market to indulge you? It will not give you the same indulgence, it will tear you apart.

Moreover, after closing a losing deal you can open a deal in the opposite direction. And here you have to decide if the market has really changed the trend, or if it is trying to knock out the weak-willed. :)

So don't go all in on the depo. the same hard to hold trades also when you know you are NOT wrong and the price is standing.

new-rena:
It's a pity, but I'll think about opening such a thread myself.
And what to discuss, open it, but write there clearly what you do, not as here)

stranger:
Paco, maybe 1.50 was a bit too much, but 1.5070 to 1.51, that's about it.

maybe 1.5130

or maybe from 1.54 to 1.5540 --> 1.5680

Reason: