FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 603

Lesorub:

What the hell for?

Show me what? Explain what?

What are you looking at? You're just making up some incomprehensible stuff, but you don't know what it is. If you don't want to explain what it is, why put it here?

stranger:
What are you looking at there, you're just making up some obscure stuff, but you don't know what it is. If you don't want to explain what it is, why are you putting it here?

OK, I'm not going to sculpt...

I'll just read how bad we all are...

Lesorub:

OK, I'm not going to sculpt...

I'll just read about how bad we all are...

Can't you explain?)

stranger:
Can't you explain?)
I can't...

Lesorub:
no way...

What you give is what you get, the same Idler would have told you something, but it's up to you.

Audi's not mature enough to buy yet.

stranger:

What you give is what you get, the same Idler would have told you something, but it's up to you.

Audi is still not mature enough to buy.

I don't know what you're talking about...

Lesorub:
empty again...

So is Idler stupid?

stranger:

So is Idler stupid?

A strange allegory...

Lesorub:
a strange allegory...

It's all weird here))) This is not an allegory, just the conclusion of your reasoning, I told you what? Explain what you see, maybe someone will tell you something, Eidler including, who uses the same cd all the time) What did you say - it's all bullshit).

But I give you a link to branches sometimes, why people can normally discuss something there? Because they discuss common points, while something for themselves is cleared up. of course no one lays out their personal experiences, although it happens, but the debriefing is good. But we have none)))

stranger:

It's all weird here))) This is not an allegory, just the conclusion of your reasoning, I told you what? Explain what you see, maybe someone will tell you something, Eidler including, who uses the same cd all the time) What did you say - it's all bullshit).

But I give you a link to branches sometimes, why people can normally discuss something there? Because they discuss common points, while something for themselves is cleared up. of course no one lays out their personal experiences, although it happens, but the debriefing is good. But we have nothing)))

More verbiage...

Nothing to do? So sell the pound from 5721, TR5534 ...

Reason: