FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 594

stranger:

Funny, from 1.10 sold, from 1.11 too, now from 1.12....

And the main thing is that everyone is in profit and in chocolate, clowns)))

the ones who sold the moon are the ones who are happy... https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page589

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение). - Страница 589 - Категория: общее обсуждение

stranger:
Old man, you really are an idol!!! Look what they write:

Eugenia Balchin:
If you were a real "kid" you would sail on a real yacht, but here you are just wiping your trousers?!Cool, of course, you are being answered, I can't "laugh". )))) Nothing personal.
You should educate the girl. She doesn't know you can't make idols.)

What are you doing with them there? Why do they worship you like an idol?

Don't you worry about my trousers, girl. If they wear out, the servant will give them to the blessed - like all of you here.

Why not sell from 1120, resistance from 10.07 and 12.08 is there, volume is there, R2 is there. Comm positions are gaining...

But the RSI on the monthly is oversold...

I take it no one has sold the Canadian again? (apart from Ilya, who was talking about it this morning).

The main thing is that the RSI is oversold.... I wonder who resold it?

lactone:

I take it no one has sold the Canadian again? (apart from Ilya, who was talking about it this morning).

The main thing is that the RSI is oversold.... I wonder who resold it?

What do you want from the forage: money or principle? so in principle Strange is right. and the trend has not changed, one hundred times earn

Teacher:
Old one, you really are an idol!!! Look what they write:

You should educate the girl, she doesn't know you can't make idols.)

What are you doing with them there? Why do they worship you like an idol?

Don't you worry about my trousers, girl. If they wear out, the servant will give them to the blessed - like all of you here.
What's an idol got to do with it? Just who has something, does not cocksuck like you ... do not write anything good:) I mean that you have more ponces than money....

Rena! Get out!

Евгения Бальчин:
What's the idol got to do with it? Just who has something, doesn't cock it like you... you don't write anything good:) I mean that your ponces are more expensive than money....
make up your mind - is it about idols, about trousers, about ponces, or about something else...? You could also talk about the market... Which is not typical of this thread...

you have no idea what you're all talking about! How can you talk about the market when you have nothing underneath? from it...? analyzing reports from a week and a half ago that don't even reflect half of the market! adding to that your guesses and speculations, of which you again have no idea...

kids... the market is driven by very different forces

iIDLERr:
What do you want from the handicap, money or principle? Strange is right in principle. And the trend hasn't changed, make a hundred times.
You don't want to go to 26?

Teacher:
You'll have to decide whether it's about idols, about trousers, about ponces, or about what else...? You could also talk about the market... Which is not typical of this thread...

you have no idea what you're all talking about!!! how can you talk about the market without having anything behind you? how can you talk about the market when you're far away from it... from it...? analyzing reports from a week and a half ago that don't even reflect half of the market! adding to that your guesses and speculations about which you again have no idea...

kids... the market is driven by very different forces

Vasya, go get the bottles, the market will close. Don't take strangers, or they'll rip the balls off.

But who cares, our Great Teacher will come back and rip them off anyway.

Reason: