FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 596

Why don't I give you some more money? Don't look where I am, look where you are ;)

P.S. I didn't get all this from the sky.

Teacher:
Why don't I give you some more money? Don't look where I am, look where you are ;)

I didn't get it all from the sky.
If you have something concrete to say on the matter, tell me, but I do not want to read this rubbish about yachts and chicks.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
I am not beating around the bush here, we are working quietly and do not show off what we have - it is not very masculine. Full stop.
I'd be happy to - it's sticking out on its own. It goes up with the knee... Nature... You can't hide it.

And if there's nothing to stick out, that's nature, too.

Teacher:
I'd be happy to - it bulges out on its own. It goes up with the knee... nature... You can't hide it.
No further questions, I've concluded for myself about your posts.

Nestradamus:
Before I became acquainted with your posts I was wandering in the darkness of uncertainty, you have revealed to me the ideal of perfection, now I am elated by your presence and ready for all the best. Describe, even briefly, your path to the heights of well-being ... And a picture, please, on a yacht, with chicks... I'll put it in my iconostasis...
I missed it, but it's a dumb motherfucker who knows two dozen words.

Oh, not anymore... gone to the land of the eternal hunt... there he will be met by HE...

You're grown-ups, but you don't know the simple rule of "don't feed the troll".

stranger:
You don't want to go to 26?

Where to from there? Deep correction, if they give it to you. But the brand is more familiar.

lactone:
You're grown-ups, but you don't know the simple rule - "don't feed the troll".
You can't tell when he's watering his vegetable garden on a yacht, can you?

Teacher:
I'd be happy to - it bulges out on its own. It goes up with the knee... nature... You can't hide it.

And if there's nothing to stick out, that's nature, too.
Excuse me, but does anything else go up besides the knee? They say if you overstretch your brain, you won't be worth anything. Although with that kind of money... you might not need it anymore...
Reason: