FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 538

Roman Busarov:

if you trade wisely, the leverage size is just a fillet....

if your system has a drawdown of say 5-20%

but if you trade on a martin with overexposure........ you will lose 90%...

No, Roman, it doesn't matter. I'll say it again - open a leverage of 2000. It'll be obvious there and for the money.

Dina Paches:

Stop out at what percentage?

In practice I have not encountered any. In this case I can only assume that when a margin call comes, there will be a notice that you have to deposit money into your trading account. But this is a theoretical assumption.

What is the trick of such accounts, except the extra drive, and why trade on such accounts?

The trick is that if there was 10 quid in the deposit, then 10 will remain. It's the same for low leverage. Usually these are contest accounts.

new-rena:
no Roman, i don't. I repeat - open a leverage of 2000. Everything will become clear there and for the money.

My leverage is 50-200 at the most. the price of a pip does not change with the leverage. the amount of collateral changes. and based on your strategy you choose your leverage.

I trade a maximum of 4 pairs... I'm good enough... and trading 20+ pairs at the same time, of course you need a smaller amount for the margin.

Roman Busarov:

My leverage is 50-200 at the most. the price of a pip does not change with the leverage. the amount of collateral changes. and based on your strategy you choose your leverage.

I trade a maximum of 4 pairs... I'm good enough... and trading 20+ pairs at the same time, of course you need a smaller amount for the margin.

i analyse 20+, i trade 5-6. the loss is not more than 10%. the collateral amount is not more than 1%. and everything is counted by the risk manager.

But one BUT! But one thing is not so important: leverage=const. Even if you set a certain percentage of drawdown, the slippage may occur regardless of your calculation, because the leverage may bang up to 100.

I'm telling you - open 2000, you'll figure it all out in no time.

Therefore, the price of a pip will be based on your own calculation and not on the book. Only after that you can sit on any leverage.

Roman Busarov:

the price of the pip does not change with the leverage. what changes is the amount of collateral.

He's been told that for several pages. He doesn't believe it. He says if we increase the leverage tenfold, the point value will also increase tenfold. He says he has even seen such a situation.

)))

I think I get it... Rena confuses shoulder size with lot size.

new-rena:

I analyse 20+, trade 5-6. the loss is not more than 10%. the collateral amount is not more than 1%. and everything is counted by the risk manager.

But one BUT! But one thing is not so important: leverage=const. You may miss a certain drawdown percentage, but the slippage may occur irrespective of your calculations, as the leverage may bang up to 100.

Even if you have a leverage of 100, the slippage may occur regardless of your calculations, because the leverage may exceed 10% of your balance and all the problems will resolve themselves.

Roman Busarov:
The real reason is that you don't have any effect on the market.

If a robot trades, it knows approximately when the leverage will change. Usually before and during the release of important news. In this case you can achieve the same results both in flat and in news without waiting and overexposure.

I personally apply a coefficient on the cost of a pip and everything is fine. The problem is that you do not have to worry about the risk of loss, but you do have to be willing to take them on.

new-rena:
If a robot trades, it knows approximately when the leverage will change. Usually before and during the release of important news. In this case you can achieve the same results both in the flat and in the news without waiting and overshooting.
Bullshit

Roman Busarov:
bullshit

you can't understand someone who hasn't sailed there. You're sitting on permanent leverage in f4u. Sign up as a client of the exness, at least for a demo and so as not to delay the fun, immediately take the maximum leverage. Make fun of it. Everything in life will come in handy. I'm sure that after you switch to 5-corner, the leverage and spread will be floating everywhere.

Ah yes, and the spread too)

Spread up to 30-40 pips 4-digit on the eurik news - how about it, huh?

In short, the higher the leverage, the higher the price and the more extreme the trade.

Reason: