FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 455

Lesorub:
who?

yes everything ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

about everything )))))))))))

test

stranger:

In short, the conversation is pointless as you have no idea about any of the things being discussed.

funny, but i disagree. i once wrote that in order to develop psychological stability i substituted all economic terms for mathematical terms when discussing internally. and if you look for some patterns (in the broadest sense), i don't care what's behind the "non-stationary numerical series".

Zogman:

Is that a hint at something I should read? I'll read it, thanks,

the rubbish thing is just to lighten the mood.

It's a hint that it makes no difference what bounces, falls and rises during the day, the point is to see at least a short term perspective, a couple of weeks at least, you can not catch all the "flip-flop", the point is only in position trading, why am I always laughing at "running around the field"?

Zogman:

Is that a hint at something I should read? I'll read it, thanks,

the rubbish thing is just to lighten the mood.

it's not rubbish. it's a real job. you have to be able to forecast profits.

as the finance minister used to say - "we are always sceptical about any investment and do not invest until we are absolutely sure of a return and know the % return.

Lesorub:

who?

and about what?

You're being buried already)

stranger:
It doesn't make sense.
why? it's not even risk minimisation, it's exclusion. even the black swan. broco remember?

stranger:
They're already singing your last rites)

moon sticks waiting...

stranger:
This is a hint that it makes no difference what bounces, falls, rises during the day, the point is to see at least a short term perspective, a couple of weeks at least, you can not catch all that "flip-flop", the point is only in position trading, why am I always laughing at "running around the field"?

read

There is a lot of information and no time to read it.

iIDLERr:
забавно, но не согласен. писал как-то, что б выработать психологическую устойчивость, подменял все экономические термины на математические при внутреннем обсуждении. и если искать какие-то паттерны (в самом широком смысле), пофик, что стоит за "нестационарным числовым рядом".
iIDLERr
:

It's funny, but I disagree. I once wrote that in order to develop psychological stability, I substituted all economic terms for mathematical ones in my internal discussion. and if you look for some patterns (in the broadest sense), it doesn't matter what is behind the "non-stationary numerical series".
Well, my dear, to write a word you must have a set of bukofkof, and if you don't have it, then what are you going to put in those numeric rows and what will be the result?) That's what I was trying to explain him, but he does not understand that he saw a small part of it, say the elephant's mouth, and based on that part he imagined the whole beast, saying that he saw a crocodile)))
Reason: