FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 409

Dmitry Chepik:

It's better to sell higher:

You usually like to sell the bottoms.))

From the current one, I also poured the euro (0862), stop 10p

-Aleks-:

The trader can resell the "right", i.e. the product - he does not enforce it - that is the fate of the stock exchange.

Is there a footprint type chart in Nidza?

The trader can be the seller of the option and then the obligation to execute it will be on him, any whim for your money)

If you put an indicator on it, it will be there.

Dmitry Chepik:

It's better to sell higher:

looks cool.

how ?

Dmitry Chepik:
From the current one, also poured in euro (0862), stop 10p
Oh, I like that already))))

stranger:
Oh, I like that already))))

If it knocks out a stop, it's your fault))))

Better yet, buy one)))

Zogman:

18.10.2011 06:21 #98

donetz

If the author was from our forum, they would have made him do it a long time ago).

stranger:

The trader can be the seller of the option and then the obligation to execute it will be on him, any whim for your money)

If you put an indicator, it will.

Maybe, but it's an OTC transaction then... I don't think there are very many of them.

And yet, I wonder how many of them appear on the market if their position is not in the money? Or is there a negligible number of them? Why might it be necessary - for example to reduce taxes, if a movement in the right direction is expected in the long term.

-Aleks-:

Maybe, but it's an OTC transaction then... I don't think there are very many of them.

Still, I wonder how many come out on delivery if their position is not in the money? Or are there a negligible number of them? Why might it be necessary - for example to reduce taxes, if in the long term movement in the right direction is expected.

Nah, nah, learn the math)

Eidler, Teacher would bend him ten times a day)))

stranger:

Nah, nah, learn the math.)

Eidler, Teacher would bend him over ten times a day)))

Maxim's apprentice Peter had to do a lot of work:
He made him do the cleaning, turn in the dishes.
Often he made him do hara-kiri.
Reason: