FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 167

Roman Busarov:

long term 1.17

Justify, salt it without looking at anything. no position yet.

Lesorub:

now the main question is from where?

to get into the house...

new-rena:
justify it, salt it without looking at anything.

1.3045 (that was the last debt I could see) then I would say upwards is empty (debt-free space) if we go up, then only after the bulls 1.03-1.24 there is just a lot of debt there..... that's simply explained =)

Roman Busarov:

1.3045 I would say further up is a void (debt-free space) if we go up, then only after the bulls 1.03-1.24 there is just a sea of debt there..... that's simply explained =)

I agree. it's time to start salting.

Lesorub:

now the main question is, where from?

To go in for a visit...

I'd have to move 2008 and get through the summer.

iIDLERr:
The oil will probably get cheaper in the light of the recent events, and the ruble will probably be in trouble in August-September.
Oil is likely to fall in the light of recent events, the ruble may be in trouble in August-September, and the same goes for here... it looks like Myth is right

iIDLERr:
I'd have to re-home 2008 and get through the summer.
thanks.

Vladimir Zubov:
Good people, who salts the moon what are the targets ?
1.2840 and then we'll see.

3086 for today's moon my price, can't go any higher...

TR2983 for sells

you can estimate on the cad... For the pound/cad I gave back on the foursome (from about 1.53 +-) a very long-term target of 2.02 and the near 1.67-69 I do not remember. (I remember the emka loved it) had it, now it's time for a pullback and it will pull both the pound and the cad...

Also on the caddy there's a nice tasty bit at 1.3247+- as there's a not bad void breaker up there....
Reason: