FORTS Please help - page 20

Prival-2:

Those were the answers to your two questions. Except you couldn't understand it ... and now that's it, alas, the train has sailed. I deleted all the posts too. Look for the answers yourself now.

See you in the glass :-)

"And drank immediately."))

Prival-2:

Those were the answers to your two questions. Except you couldn't understand it ... and now that's it, alas, the train has sailed. I deleted all the posts too. Look for the answers yourself now.

See you in the glass :-)

I'm sorry, but I'm neither cold nor hot.

Dima_S:
"And drank immediately.")

Mikalas:
Sorry, but I'm neither cold nor hot.

And I'm great, great and comfortable.

That's a keepsake for you. This is the equity graph of my arbitrageur. Somewhere on the forum there's its characteristics too ... So come to the bet, I am waiting for you there, I guarantee it will be hot and cold. Lately the liquidity has been poor. So we wait. And I'm not the only one there, there are many of us :-) and everyone is waiting

And it's on the minutes. Imagine how it looks like on my favourite tics with tumblr analysis :-)

Z.U. And yes I forgot to add also on so many pairs.

papaklass:

I discovered Mikalas' act this morning and felt so disgusted by the meanness, conniving and sheer stupidity.

A hypocrite too. No one here owes you anything.

Prival-2:

And I'm great, great and comfortable.

That's a keepsake for you. This is the equity graph of my arbitrageur. Somewhere on the forum there's its characteristics too ... So come to the bet, I am waiting for you there, I guarantee it will be hot and cold. Lately the liquidity has been poor. So we wait. I am not alone there, there are many of us :-) and everyone is waiting.

And it's on the minutes. Imagine how it looks like on my favourite tics with tumblr analysis :-)

Z.U. And yes I forgot to add also on very many pairs.

Do you have enough money?

Mikalas:

Do you have enough money?

The main thing in the market is not the money, or even the amount of it, but the brain.

Or are you asking what to give me in trust (like all have already given to the state and the market)? I have more than enough of my own.

Z.I. Again removed the information. For those who read, there was a screenshot of how muchMikalas has to pay the state, in the form of tax. His is a screenshot or not (I do not know), and maybe even a photoshop. But a cool way to brag, first time I see it. The man brags not about how much he has earned, but how much he has to pay :-)

papaklass:

Emotions have nothing to do with it. A community should not forgive its members for such actions - THIS IS THE PRINCIPLE'S BUSINESS.

You may not have fully understood what Mikalas did.

Preface:

Recently, one of the respected members of the community, komposter, asked the forum to help him solve the problem with processing test files of enormous size. He created a topic, and twenty pages of this thread discussed various methods and proposed various variants of methods. The collective mind was working. Moreover, not only pro-professionals, but amateurs as well took part in the discussion. I paid attention to the way komposter responded to various suggestions, both from pros and amateurs - a very dignified response and ALWAYS a GREAT THANK YOU! The man understood that other people were wasting their time on him and trying to help him. And for that he (komposter) thanked them!!! He thanked them EVERYWHERE the PROPOSAL did not help to solve the problem. That was a respectable example!!!

The discussion has resulted in an interesting thread on dealing with huge files and now ANYONE at any time can look at this thread. It's a kind of knowledge base of this community.

Let's move on to what Mikalas has done.

Mikalas reached out to the community for help. He created the thread, where he described his strategy and the problem he was facing and could not find a solution. The discussion began in the thread, various solutions were suggested. Mikalas was considering these variants and specified the conditions. In short, normal work was going on. The outcome of the general discussion was a solution.

THIS IS THE MomENT Mikalas TAKES AND DESTROYS ALL OF HIS POSTS!!!!! Why, a solution to the problem has been found, so why leave information about the strategy, in case someone uses it.

So now in the knowledge base of the forum there is NO THEME devoted to FORTS ARBITRATION. there is NO THEME, which was obtained as a result of collective work. One person thought he had the right to destroy the work of the collective!

I discovered this act of Mikalas this morning and it made me so sick to my stomach at this meanness, conniving and just plain stupidity.

It's unforgivable! IT'S PRINCIPLE.

As they used to say in the war: "I wouldn't go into a scout with such a man".

SUCH A THING?! You can't get over it!

It's time to soap up the rope and "grieve" and hang yourself!

Prival-2:

The main thing in the market is not the money, or even the amount of it, but the brain.

Or are you asking what you would like to give me in trust (like you have already given everything to the state and the market), so I have not been taking money in trust for a long time. I have more than enough of my own.

Z.I. Again removed the information. For those who read, there was a screenshot of how muchMikalas has to pay the state, in the form of tax. His, or not his screen (I do not know), and maybe even a photoshop. But a cool way to brag, first time I see it. The guy brags not how much he earned, but how much he has to pay :-)

Sergei Privalov!

For this audience your intellect is quite acceptable, but not for me.

Your statements are quite enough to draw your portrait!

A piece of advice: Don't resemble many others, you still have a chance to avoid slipping down to low prose....

Keep playing the role of a mentor-teacher - it suits you just fine!

A win-win situation.

Mikalas:

For this audience - your intelligence is quite acceptable, but not for me.

What don't you get? :-)
Reason: