FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 156

Ishim:

The 2nd hallmark of a troll - always teaching, advising )))) - but not on the topic, but on how to sleep, poop, educate, etc.

And most importantly, the last post will still be for the troll!

Senya, why did you forget the third omen?) Trolls talk to themselves.)

Vizard_:
Tolyana, don't pussy out. Tolyatin guys will hit hard, but gently))) The booze...
They will get a call and they will go away. ))) Drink yourself. )))

Lesorub:

We'll teach whoever we need to teach ourselves (maybe another, only...)

OOOOOOO! Are you in the picture? //I thought I saw you on a fishing trip (I showed you the picture too), I thought I remembered others visually.

Anatoli Kazharski:
They'll get a call and they'll leave. ))) Get drunk yourself. )))
I mean.... you'll talk shit... and others will call))))) (chuckles)))) Drink...

Vizard_:
I mean.... you talk shit... and call others))))) (Handsome)))) Booze...

I don't think I said anything of the sort. It's just that some people can be very impressionable. They get offended by the letters on their own monitor. Maybe it has something to do with the full moon. Maybe it's both. )))

Or maybe it's the booze. That's why I don't drink. )))

Ishim:
never talk. (It's those who think that talk). And that's me - omens chain building. ))))) . It's no big deal, all the trolls are gonna put up pictures and forget about it.
Don't be a quitter... ...get that project ready... tell me about it later... have a good time)))

Anatoli Kazharski:

I don't think I said anything of the sort. It's just that some people can be very impressionable. They get offended by the letters on their own monitor. Maybe it has something to do with the full moon. Maybe it's both. )))

Or maybe it's the booze. That's why I don't drink. )))

You finally made it.)

So, who is Mona, the manager, we still haven't talked about it. I might not be able to sleep before I find out...

new-rena:

Well, it's about time.)

So, who's Mona the manager, we never got to the bottom of it. I might not be able to sleep before I find out...

Now you need to find out on your own (homework). And when you do, you can decide for yourself whether you need it or not. )))

Ishim:
love to troll.
Never mind ))
Reason: