FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 155

Ishim:
Ishim, hilarious smiley face. Well I want to know who MM is, so what?

new-rena:

Of course, I'm a good student.)

And MM is who?

Look, Ishim is offering you a drink. That's what plums can do. ))

Money management. )

Anatoli Kazharski:

Look, Ishim is offering you a drink. That's what plums can do. ))

Money management. )

Mona the manager? Whoa! Why doesn't he come to us and how do we respect him? Do you want to have a drink with him? We can do that, bring him here. Let's make a deal.)

Ishim:
Hey, what about Yusuf? I think you're rubbing off on him.) a few medium-sized ones?
Yeah, there's a full-blown ad in there. I analysed his formulas today, then looked at his Excel files, i.e. how he calculated. It's all bullshit. Well, like rails used to be - you take the story in advance and open a deal and make a 100% profit with a drawdown of zero.

Ishim:
Did he post the indicator in the public domain?

He's got it on the market. Only he's messed up with the calculations. He took tomorrow's high and low and starts at the opening price. Well, of course the price will torque both high and low))) Why do you want to buy?

Why is our new teacher so gloomy and does not want to explain the Monk to me....

new-rena:

Sure, I'm a good student.)

Who's MM?

I see everyone in sales is sitting on the moon, so the ones who haven't been shaken down are Margin-Collected.

P.s. Oil is going down and 40 is on the horizon.

Ishim:
no of course, it's like a BMW owner buying a cart wheel )))))))))))))))))))). (although.... I've seen one at the cottage - a firewood shed - wheels, clay pots, jars hanging from the wood... - design)
Well, that's all right. Somebody's rubbish and somebody's imagination doesn't fizzle out.

Lesorub:

not me, manduke...

not much today (who's trending with who):

just for petrol:

Don't be offended. You're so impressionable. It's the wolf inside you. ;))

Ishim:

The 2nd hallmark of a troll - always teaching, advising )))) - but not on the topic, but on how to sleep, poop, educate, etc.

And most importantly, the last post will still be the troll's!

May I ask what is the point of trolling here, nut or kind of profit?

Anatoli Kazharski:
Don't be so offended. So impressionable. It's the wolf inside you. ;))
Tolyana, don't pussy out. Tolyatin guys will hit hard, but gently))) Booze...
Reason: