FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1019

vaz:
What do you reckon? In terms of features, wheels, hugs, sticks and even the price (in the case of a hike) is lower. Enlighten )))
The value of the last channel added to the last support.

Evgeniya Balchin:
I would like 1.5266 low for the pound today and then go below 1.500)
Good if suddenly 1.5215 today. Take a good entry in the week and you will be happy. I think there will be an opportunity (see economic calendar). In case of a bad move at the top there will still be more room.

stranger:

And I did it yesterday)

Answer for the pound and the Audi!!!

Barabashkin, ouch, we've had two people sent to the bathhouse for nothing.

You're hurting my feelings, Old. I looked at the asian listing and told all our boat owners where to open their favourite 20 pips. and then it's up to you.

vaz:
Good if suddenly 1.5215 today. Take a good entry in the week and you will be happy. I think there will be an opportunity (see economic calendar). If it's bad, there will be more room at the top.
Yes, thank you, there is some buying going on.

forexman77:
The value of the last channel was added to the last support.
I have nothing to brag about, it's not working. OK, let's trace the figure.

iIDLERr:
I looked at the asian listing and told all our yacht owners where they can open their favourite 20 pips.

So these yacht owners were pushing the pound to the americans for a few hundred contracts?

In general, they are strange people these yacht owners, if you give them 20 pips they shout for joy, if you give them figures - they send them away....

Evgeniya Balchin:
Yes, thank you, hanging purchases.
Waiting for 1.52.... :)

Server Muradasilov:
Waiting for 1.52.... :)
There's still room to 1.5250-60 ...

Mighty, come out of the bushes)

azfaraon:
There's still room to 1.5250-60 .
took a chance on 5310
Reason: