FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 38

<br / translate="no">

stranger:

Place your bets, will the pound pop out at 5720 today?)

Zogman:

IMHO no.

i would look at all pairs in total - and the question is if the quid is going up or down, i think we should go down one more time on the main pair and then everything will go up against the quid - i know, but it is obvious that pairs often go in sync however certainly not called bullshit by the stranger

))))))))))

ps

and note that the pound was falling heavily during the day - before that all pairs except the pound had fallen, the pound was stable the day before, but as you see the pound has had the same drop, which shows that strong movements in pairs are consistent (but sometimes with a delay for a day),

ps

it's amazing how quickly it bounced back

and closed at 1.56 - just like Strange wrote :

stranger:
I think the pound will close around 56, audi around 74.

audi is underperforming.

stranger:
I can specifically tell you that the pound at 1.5805 has a 131 contract selimit, which is normal for summer, in terms of volume. I can tell you that there are shorts on it with targets at 53-53.5 so far. What can you tell me about the pound? Sketch your lines? That's the whole point, it's ridiculous.

where are you looking ?

Nah, went outside, it's 37, nah it's...)

stranger:
Nah, went outside, it's 37, what the heck)...
turkey ? )))))))))))))))

Ishim:

25 again - I say inadequate.

I thought... I'll choose a resource like free signals and get my stats there. Thank you all!

Well, yes, you haven't been in the signals yet))))

vladds:
Guys, I'm out riding monocycles but the weather has spooked me, it's starting to rain, but my question is what are you doing here on a non-trading day? Wasting your time.
Working, getting ready for trading days.

Zogman:

where do you look?

Told you - in the glass.

stranger:
Well, yes, you haven't been to the signals yet)))
link stuck (((( naturally not mcuels - it's actually a roundabout. Thanks again everyone!

Ishim:
no comment. (The answers are in the top posts).
Ishim, maybe you should go back to what was advised a long time ago. No need to deny it, just ask again. It's a really interesting topic. So what was the conversation about 8 years ago?

stranger:
I told you - in the market.
What software and broker or website gives such a market on futures?
Reason: