Looking for a mentor, no matter forex or stock market - page 5

George Merts:
Beginners at what? It's not like I asked for trading experience. I asked if the person knows C++ and Excel.
Do you think anyone who knows programming languages can write an owl like two fingers?)

azfaraon:
Do you think that anyone who knows programming languages will write an owl .like two fingers?)))

How can he write an owl if he is zero in trading?

No.

My idea is different: there are a number of trading techniques which require testing. Accordingly, I personally see the "teacher-mentor" interaction in the form of developing trading techniques and then writing a joint Expert Advisor. In fact, I will take care of writing it. And the testing - I suggest the affiliate.

You can check it manually. But, I repeat - this is unrealistic. I can count on my fingers the number of people I've heard of who have checked their TS manually.

I know how to work inExcel. I am an expert atthe market and I traded on the real accountfor half a year but I lost it. I do not care how much he will take... I am looking for long term relationship...

What exactly are you interested in? Which option?

learn everything from a mentor and he will also learn something new as a result

ordinates:
I know how to work inExcel. I've been tradingon the market for six months and lost my account. I want to find a trainer to help me upgrade my skills. I do not care how much it will cost but I am looking for long term relationship...

Do you know what VBA is? And as I understand, you also have no experience in C++ at all?

I don't know how much he'll take. I'm counting on a long-term relationship. How did you trade? By what rules? Or "intuitively"?

indicator different and all sorts of channel

Ordinates, and the first two questions ? What is VBA - do you know ? Or even without VBA, purely Excel, can you calculate from an array of quote values what proportion of them has, say, a TR greater than 0.001 ?

ordinates:
there are all kinds of indicators and all kinds of channels?

I don't get it. I asked "how did you trade". You answer "indicators are different and the channel". you ran the indicators and the channel and waited until you had money without doing anything else ??? How could you lose something in such a trade ? You had to open trades to lose, not just "the indicator is different and the channel". So you opened them somehow ?

The question was asked about specific rules. Did you have a SYSTEM ? Or the deals were opened "as God wishes"?

And with your verbosity and the need to pinceriously extract information from you, do you think that many experienced traders will want to do business with you?

Alexander Laur:

The best teacher is the MARKET.

Open trades and learn from your mistakes. The market will indicate them to you very accurately.

The smart one learns from his mistakes, and the wise one from others'!

With respect,

ordinates:

1. define the purpose.

2. Start reading the relevant literature persistently and enthusiastically. Believe me, it will only do you good.

3. Work on demo or cent accounts, don't waste your money testing systems.

4. When working in the market, ask more of the question - "what is the market doing now", instead of wasting your time looking for answers to "why did this happen".

5. I'm learning too - if you don't agree, then please ignore it.

Reason: