FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 191

Ishim:

our cities, on the tc, I've already told you everything.

see how the swap eats money! (and the forecast as well). I will come back here when I get out of a drawdown! Good Luck to all!

Clown...

Ishim:
You --- with this pumphouse.

Ishim, calm down. Shall we send you a robot to write?

Let's call it Phoenix.

Put it where you want it, huh? I'll write it for free and fix it for free to make it work the way you want it to. Only on 4-rka, it's better to trace bugs in the code.

stranger:
I have not got any delays on the demo, I opened an account with a broker with Ninzey, but it's not convenient for trading.

I was just having a look.

I was looking through some old photos and I came across this:

(still Matroski's)

And I'm intrigued by that "glass" in the right corner.

Maybe you know what it is and where it's from?

And as a provider Comex is listed, somehow it is doubtful that they give data for free

stranger:
Free, there are no delays on the demo, I opened an account with a broker with Ninja, but for trading it is uncomfortable to say the least.
I also have a lot of experience in this field. I don't know what to do with it.

Speculator:
What the hell is a ninja? I remember RIPI was ninjuring me, but he did not explain what it was about.
IRIP's been ninnin' it up.... I don't see it...

lactone:

I was just having a look.

I was looking through some old photos and I came across this:

(more Matroski)

And I'm intrigued by that "glass" in the right corner.

Maybe you know what it is and where it's from?

And Comex is listed as the provider, somehow it's doubtful that they give free data

It's a feed.

I do not know what kind of tool it is. I have AMPfutures on my demo.

If they do give them, look at our forum - who needs them, they are more valuable here)))).

Speculator:
What the hell is a ninja? I remember RIPI was all ningy but didn't really explain what it was all about.
Who's going to explain it to you, you just chew it yourself, you're not a kid any more)))

new-rena:
IRIP's gone to hell.... I don't see...

don't know

stranger:
Who's going to explain it to you, they gave it to you - chew it yourself, you're not a little boy any more))))
So it was paid for! It smells like a scam.

Ishim:
I'm not claiming your laurels, I just wanted to give you a hint.

Ishim, read a chip like this. Do you like the idea? //I finally found a confirmation that MAs suck!!! And the support/resistance level is the median of the minimum/maximum

Suppose there are 19 poor people and one billionaire in the same room. They each put money on the table - the poor from their pockets and the billionaire from his suitcase. The poor person puts in $5 each, and the billionaire $1 billion (109). The total comes to $1,000,000,095. If we divide the money equally among the 20 people, we get $50,000,004.75. This will be the arithmetic average of the amount of cash that all 20 people in the room had.

The median in this case would be $5 (the half-sum of the tenth and eleventh, median values of the ranked series). We can interpret this as follows. By dividing our company into two equal groups of 10 people, we can say that in the first group everyone put no more than $5 on the table, and in the second group no less than $5. In general, we can say that the median is how much the average person brought in. On the contrary,the arithmetic mean is an inappropriate characteristic, as it is much larger than the amount of cash the average person has.

And here's the result on the M1:

Среднее арифметическое — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
Обозначим множество данных X = (x1, x2, …, xn), тогда выборочное среднее обычно обозначается горизонтальной чертой над переменной (, произносится «x с чертой»). Для обозначения среднего арифметического всей совокупности используется греческая буква μ. Для случайной величины, для которой определено среднее значение, μ есть вероятностное среднее...
Reason: