Strategies that give big profits - page 12

papaklass:

Met one trader who left a locking position over the weekend and then resented being closed on a margin call by widening the spread! :)

"There's a Chew with a screwdriver for a tricky *ass*!" (c) popular proverb.

I see you have guessed how it was done.

It's simple enough. A team gets together and wins the contest. For clever who does not know shit, attached diploma on the victory in the competition Broko (specially for you took pictures, clever).

The winners are given an amount in the management, all profits earned on top of this amount is yours. It's a condition of the contest, plus you trade, just like the contest, perfectly building a megalot. Broco even cultivated this in the form of a weekly contest, Russian roulette. With the simple calculation that with that kind of leverage there's a guaranteed 100 per cent drain.

And so. You are a team (you win the contest) and each of you has $500 in management, for example.

Friday night before closing trades, both accounts have a megalot. Only in one of them it is in buy. On the other one is in sell. The market closes and there is a GAP (as usual) on Monday. The result, one account is lost, and the second one has mega profit... :-)

As DTs started to defend themselves, at the first stage they did not understand that it was 100% profitable, because they analyzed only the one who withdraws money (they don't care about the one who lost), the main thing is not to pay out. And they thought the trader was just lucky.

They have introduced the rule that you may withdraw only after three months ..... We do not trade, we wait for three months. When the time of payment is approaching, the rules are changed, the trader must make N-th number of transactions (based on the fact that in this trading it is guaranteed that the trader will withdraw, like it is impossible to know the direction of the gap). But we circumvented this rule, at a quiet market made the required number of transactions, just gave up the spread (the minimum lot). Once again, we have done everything and fulfilled all the conditions. We did it with a twitch, but we gave it back. Then they started to guess how they were getting stripped and started to follow it.

They made a script that monitors as soon as someone makes a mega lot on Friday and gets a spike (because the slightest movement against you and it's a margin call). That's when they started getting caught for not matching quotes for different accounts. They lost face... they took a different way, made everything more beautiful. the quotes are all indicative, they can bend anywhere they want.... They started to lower the bid, they insulted one and at the same time insulted the other. Asks are not stored in MT4, only bids are stored (so one cannot see and prove anything on history). In essence this is an artificial spread widening.

Well now I see a more radical defence have stopped releasing margin at lock. But anyway before the big weekend spread widening happens, they even seem to announce it, like the liquidity is leaving this super super super liquid market, so I will believe that there is liquidity in indicative quotes :-)

If you're a young guy by my standards and you don't know much, go learn some basics, if you haven't got to the time of mega lots in the real market, it doesn't mean that they didn't exist :-))
Just because there are traders who have brought this mega lot, and along with a couple of kitchens into oblivion :-), only you did not take part in it

Files:

Prival-2:

Well, I see you've guessed how it was done.

It's simple enough. A team gets together and wins the contest. For the smart guy who doesn't know shit, I enclose a diploma of victory in Broko's contest (I took a picture of it especially for you, smart guy).

The winners are given an amount in the management, all profits earned on top of this amount is yours. It's a condition of the contest, plus you trade, just like the contest, perfectly building a megalot. Broco even cultivated this in the form of a weekly contest, Russian roulette. With the simple calculation that with that kind of leverage there's a guaranteed 100 per cent drain.

And so. You are a team (you win the contest) and each of you has $500 in management, for example.

Friday night before closing trades, both accounts have a megalot. Only in one of them it is in buy. On the other one is in sell. The market closes and there is a GAP (as usual) on Monday. The result, one account is lost, and the second one has mega profit... :-)

As TCs started to defend themselves, at the first stage they did not understand that it was 100% profit, because they analyzed only the one who withdraws money (they don't care about those who lost), the main thing is not to pay out. And they thought the trader was just lucky.

They have introduced the rule that you may withdraw only after three months ..... We do not trade, we wait for three months. When the time of payment is approaching, the rules are changed, the trader must make N-th number of transactions (based on the fact that in this trading it is guaranteed that the trader will withdraw, like it is impossible to know the direction of the gap). But we circumvented this rule, at a quiet market made the required number of transactions, just gave up the spread (the minimum lot). Once again, we have done everything and fulfilled all the conditions. We did it with a twitch, but we gave it back. Then they started guessing how they were getting stripped and started to follow it.

They made a script that monitors as soon as someone makes a mega lot on Friday and gets a spike (because the slightest movement against you and it's a margin call). That's when they started getting caught for not matching quotes for different accounts. They lost face... they took a different way, made everything more beautiful. the quotes are all indicative, they can bend anywhere they want.... They started to lower the bid, they insulted one and at the same time insulted the other. Asks are not stored in MT4, only bids are stored (so one cannot see and prove anything on history). In essence this is an artificial spread widening.

Well now I see a more radical defence have stopped releasing margin at lock. But anyway before the big weekend spread widening happens, they even seem to announce it, like the liquidity is leaving this super super super liquid market, so I believe that there is liquidity in indicative quotes :-)

Especially for the automaton theorist I'm posting my Broco winning diploma, you're still young by my standards and very much don't know or know how, go learn your math, if you didn't catch the times of mega lot in real, that doesn't mean at all that it wasn't there :-))
Just because there are traders who have brought this mega lot, and along with a couple of kitchens into oblivion :-), only you did not take part in it

The DC plucking scheme you describe here is not a Megalot.

And to the question -- what is the prerequisite for a megalot? -- you're not answering it. You're being flippant again.

===========

And, of course, you have to brag about how much of a practitioner you are, not a theorist. Showing off your diploma... Good for you, second place... But you're the boy. And that diploma has nothing to do with the mega lottery. You look ridiculous again. And I know what I'm talking about. And not to be unsubstantiated, I have to provide proof:

avtomat:

.... And I know what I'm talking about. And not to be unsubstantiated, I have to provide confirmation:

Yeah good for you, you know what a megalot is. You couldn't win a contest if you don't know how to build one. You give me another proof that it was impossible to build a mega lot in the real world... and with this diploma you can cover the toilet, if you want I'll send you mine as well.

Prival-2:
Yeah well done, you know what a megalot is. You couldn't win a contest if you don't know how to build one. Give me another proof that you couldn't build a mega lot in the real world either... and with this diploma you can cover the toilet, I'll send you mine as well.

You started the diploma. I didn't start it. You were just trying to make it look good. But it didn't work, did it ;))))

Answer the question -- what is the prerequisite for a megalot?

papaklass:
The forex market now takes margin on locking positions. So there is no way to get a Megallot.

Even if there were no margin at all for lock, locked megalotes would pose no risk at a competent broker.

The man with the D in his nickname completely justifies the "unsatisfactory" rating. So much nonsense written that even sensible statements are already perceived with scepticism. Some kind of broad-minded dilettante. Well, if you understand well in a narrow area - write it. Why the hell show your "broad profile" where you don't know a thing... There's a lot of people here with that kind of pretentious amateurism.

avtomat:

You started it, I didn't start it, you hoped to pull the wool over your eyes. But it didn't work, it didn't work ;))))

Answer the question -- what is the prerequisite for a megalot?

Prival Two:
Yeah, well, you know what a megalot is. You couldn't win the contest if you don't know how to build it. Give me another proof that it was impossible to build a mega lot in the real world... and with this diploma you can cover the toilet, if you want I'll send you mine as well.

Gentlemen, answer the question: do the quotes of brokers/dts and exchanges differ and within how many points?

//I have not heard an answer for five years. Now you will not hear an answer for five years. PS: CME falls away, checked.

Prival-2:

I can give you another example of a robot (or rather a strategy that changed the market). On forum 4 this strategy is described somewhere.

From my point of view it's the one that has influenced the fact that there are no lots in MT5 now and never will be.

No, that's really beside the point. This is a strategy of course, but to put it mildly, it's an amateurish one. The main part of it is making money )

And in MT5 there are no locks not because of megalot.

komposter:

No, well, that's really beside the point. Undressing the DCs is certainly a strategy, but it's an amateur, to say the least. The main part there is about making money )

And there are no lots in MT5 not because of the megalot.

It's all very much on point)

Big profits, megalots, prizes. And Pryval was right about the match - megalot is just an isolated case of locks (regarding perversion of lots in MT5) ....... I actually understand it this way - I can both buy and sell, merging orders is a "lefty" thing and I'm fine with MT4 for now...

Useddd:

So you trade on the competition account (you have won the competition you were given 500 bucks and you made profit with your megalot, hence the restrictions on the withdrawal of profits from competition and bonus accounts, there are about 3 months + the required minimum volume(lot).

Yes you're right, then there appeared another additional rule, not just the number of deals (we got around it), but also with a certain volume. And it (this requirement appeared for a reason).

I wonder if the prohibition of lots has reached the NFA http://forum.mql4.com/ru/21760.

And they are right that it does not work for real. But those were all kitchens, there was no real money there. It was all a screen, like these are the account numbers for the competition and this is for the real. This did not change the rules of the kitchen. And everything depended on the broker, whether he let us make a mega lot or not. Just with a mega lot, it was much more effective + competition. The investment was zero, but the return was great. The main thing was to really get the money out...

komposter:

No, that's really not the point. Undressing of DC - it certainly is a strategy, but to put it mildly, to say the least. The main part of it is making money )

And there are no locks in MT5 not because of megalot.

I agree that the lack of locks in MT5 may not be for that reason, but I like to think I had a hand in it, killed those locks :-)

NFA запрещает локирование с 15 мая 2009 - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
NFA запрещает локирование с 15 мая 2009 - MQL4 форум

_new-rena:

Gentlemen of the winners, please answer the question: do the quotes of brokers/dts and stock exchanges differ and within how many points?

Let me put it this way: When Broco was broadcasting futures and cfd, everything was consistent, checked execution, if anything, at http://www.cmegroup.com

For example eur futures http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/fx/g10/euro-fx.html

I do not know about the behavior of other brokerage companies in this respect. But any cheating can be easily traced and challenged if there is a discrepancy.

And forex is interbank and has only an indirect relation to the exchange.

Futures & Options Trading for Risk Management - CME Group
Futures & Options Trading for Risk Management - CME Group
  • www.cmegroup.com
As the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group is where the world comes to manage risk. CME Group exchanges offer the widest range of global benchmark products across all major asset classes, including futures and options based on interest rates, equity indexes, foreign exchange, energy, agricultural commodities...
Reason: