Looking for traders to manage accounts - page 10

gesolo:
You won't see anything like this anywhere. For one simple reason: the Forex industry in Russia is only 15 years, and to show a consistently profitable trade at least 5 years you have to study hard for 10 years, as in any other profession. As you know, miracles do not happen. They may be the first masters with a long history have just appeared, and it's clear that they do not care about your money: serious masters are only interested in serious money. So, either forget about Forex or make it your second profession, if you have the ability.
I don't know how I can't see it when I'm already working with one and I've seen other traders working with my own eyes. What are you talking about? What 10 years!!! There are as many people in the world as there are results. Everyone is unique. Some people only need 2 years of hard work, others need 20. Some are more adaptive to the market, flexible, nimble, and some are like sheep, whatever lessons they are taught, they do not get any result. Here I mean the lessons the market gives. I've been trading myself and I know how things work, there are traders among me. But every trader is unique, everyone has their own psychology. I am afraid to give the rights to work on my account to someone who is mentally unstable despite his beautiful reports.

zfs:
the most reliable investment is in yourself)

In yourself, the bank, not the chattels, it's much more reliable and secure than forex.

The purpose of forex is to squeeze out the crowd... That's why there's no point in investing big...

liagold:
How can I not, when I already work with one and have seen others work with my own eyes. What are you pouring in! What 10 years!!! As many people as there are in the world, so many results. Everyone is unique. Some people only need 2 years of hard work, others need 20. Some are more adaptive to the market, flexible, nimble, and some are like sheep, whatever lessons they are taught, they do not get any result. Here I mean the lessons the market gives. I've been trading myself and I know how things work, there are traders among me. But every trader is unique, everyone has their own psychology. I'm afraid to give the rights to work with my account to a man who is mentally unstable, in spite of his beautiful reports.
You really are naive. What two years of hard work?! You studied hard for 2 years at the institute? And before that, they learn to read and write for 11 years at school. I agree that there are some geniuses, but they are few in each field. Even geniuses spend many years before their first results... And Forex must be considered something simple, since there are only two buttons: buy and sell. I've seen a lot of traders with inflated egos, and then it turns out that 1-2 years of positive history means nothing... All the same, they are losing (I think those who have been trading for 10-20 years). For 2-3 years on the market is nothing. Look at at least one RBC programme when they are discussing forex. Did anyone ever say that it was easy?

gesolo:
You really are naive. What two years of hard work?! It takes you 2 years to study hard at the institute? And before that they learn to read and write at school for 11 years... I agree that there are geniuses, but they are very few in any field. Even with any genius it takes many years until the first results... And Forex should be considered something simple, since there are only two buttons: buy and sell. I've seen a lot of traders with inflated egos, and then it turns out that 1-2 years of positive history means nothing... All the same, they are losing (I think those who have been trading for 10-20 years). For 2-3 years on the market is nothing. Look at at least one RBC programme when they are discussing forex. Did anyone ever say that it was easy?
They sell to robots, but more often to kitchens.

Don't listen to anyone. Search and you will find it.

Let's chip in $1 for the girl!

I wonder how much she'll make?

Mikalas:

Let's chip in $1 for the girl!

I wonder how much she'll make?

Why, Michael?

liagold:
Why, Michael?

You want to make money....

Well, seriously, for the last time.

I'll try to explain to you one last time why you shouldn't

and certainly not to trade on the FOREX.

There was a MMM company, maybe you've heard of it?

FOREX is the same MMM, NO ONE FOREX-BROKER

(even such a reputable one as VTB24 )

The quotes are not output anywhere. Everything is "cooked" at the broker.

And now think about why the broker has created his office? .....

That's right, to screw over new MMM followers with

with an unkillable faith in their abilities and luck.

No small fortune has ever been made by any honest broker!

Because in order to make a profit somewhere, you have to make a loss somewhere.

And no, even super-talented programmer-trader you

can help you! If you are so inclined to risk your money,

Then go to the stock exchange, where at least not much, but you can make money.

But personally, I would not take you into a share, neither for money, nor for any "sucker punch".

P / S Just recently, my friend asked me to write an adviser for FOREX,

I wanted to open a real account with an English broker with a license in Russia.

So, there were some interesting questions:

1. If you are US citizen (Amerikul, if anything, will immediately sue and let the broker walk naked - they do not accept people from the USA).

2. Your monthly income (they will cheat you so much that it does not hurt to lose your deposit).

And the funny thing is, when he said that he planned to earn income from them, he was denied registration!

Mikalas:

P/S Just recently, a friend of mine asked me to write an EA for FOREX,

He wanted to open a real account with an English broker with a license in Russia.

So there were some interesting questions there:

1. If you are US citizen (Amerikul, if anything, will immediately sue and let the broker walk naked - they do not accept people from the USA).

2. Your monthly income (they will cheat you so much that it does not hurt to lose your deposit).

And the funny thing is, when he said that he planned to earn income from them, he was denied registration!

Mykhailo, if it's no secret, what kind of broker? Will you tell us in your personal message?

I'm roughly guessing what broker.it's the broker I work with.Forex.com. almost half of my investors are refused registration there.
Reason: