Looking for traders to manage accounts - page 9

There is only one thing I can say on this subject: a trader who can really make money will not take someone else's money. He didn't learn it so that he could make money for someone else. And they will not offer their services. Their problem is not the money, but how to explain their origin to the tax authorities.

Question? How much capital is offered for management? It's possible to get a small percentage from a lot of money in a stable way. Goldie, how much money do you have?

alagez:

The safest investment is the bank...

The safest investment is in yourself)

Argo:
There is only one thing I can say on this subject: a trader who can really make money will not take someone else's money. He didn't learn it so that he could make money for someone else. And they will not offer their services. Their problem is not the money, but how to explain their origin to the tax authorities.
I don't know, I have one earner. And if there is one, there are others )) so I am looking for them. I just think they sit themselves to work and do not trudge on forums in vain.

liagold:
I don't know, I earn one. And if there's one, there are others )) so I'm looking for them. I just think they sit down to work and don't yak on forums in vain.
And how do you think they work? Just figuratively, what action do they take?

liagold:
I don't know, I earn one. And if there is one, there are others )) so I'm looking for them. It just seems to me that they sit down to work and don't rubbish on forums.
So what are you doing here on the FORUM?

mmmoguschiy:
So what are you doing here on the FORUM?
I told you, read the first post.

liagold:
All I want is to see a long stable history with the trader. Ideally, if the account is to hang somewhere publicly, so that the dynamics and statistics are there in real time. The history has to be confirmed, not just drawn. Well, you are traders who know this better than I do.
You will not see anything like that anywhere. For one simple reason: the Forex industry in Russia for only 15 years, and to show a consistently profitable trade at least 5 years you have to study hard for 10 years, as in any other profession. As you know, miracles do not happen. It seems that the first masters with a long history have only appeared, and it is clear that they do not care about your money: serious masters are only interested in serious money. So, either forget about Forex or make it your second profession, if you have the ability.

gesolo:
You won't see anything like that anywhere. The reason is simple: the Forex industry in Russia is only 15 years old, and to show a consistently profitable trade. 5 years you have to study hard for 10 years I don't know how to do it, as in any other profession. You don't know how miracles happen. They seem to be the first masters with a long history are just emerging, and it's clear that they do not care about your money: serious masters are only interested in serious money. So, either forget about Forex or make it your second profession, if you have the ability.
Martini)

VOLDEMAR:

... What's the point of running up other people's small deposits? ...

It's more psychologically comfortable to trade with other people's money.
Reason: