Chats on mql5.community - page 9

Renat:

How to bury the service instead of straining to make it convenient, we know ourselves. Thank you.

You asked for a description of the inconveniences -- if you can find a way to eliminate those inconveniences -- that would be great.

There are times when micro-chat is convenient -- but there are other times when it is inconvenient.

If you can find a compromise, that would be great.

I would like it like this, similar to skype

It's just that sometimes you need to find a contact during a conversation, or if you're communicating with more than one contact, and to do that you have to open a new window instead of switching to another contact with one click.

and then in a small subwindow to put the numbers from whom the last message came.

but that's also just a wish )

For a quick operational dialogue -- micro-chat is very handy -- all input functions work smoothly, pictures to match the size of the chat -- everything is tested, everything is great.

Renat:
What exactly is the inconvenience? Describe it technically, please.

I recommend not to give advice to kill yourself against the wall. It is very bad for your karma and prevents you from accepting your words in the future.

How about making another icon? One for the message page as it was before, the other for chat. You know, scientific and technological progress is a paradox these days, as it progresses the same actions require more movements. It used to be that you clicked on the icon, found yourself on the message page and wrote comfortably in the middle of the screen. Now you can only get to the message page by a detour. And chat - one click to open, then a second clue to expand, but it still hangs on the right side.

Or let it be immediately expanded in the middle of the screen and a distinct button in the corner to close it.

Integer:

How about making another icon? One for the message page as it was before, the other for chat. You know, scientific and technological progress is a paradox these days, as it progresses the same actions require more movements. It used to be that you clicked on the icon, found yourself on the message page and wrote comfortably in the middle of the screen. Now you can only get to the message page by a detour. And chat - one click to open, then a second clue to expand, but it still hangs on the right side.

Or let it be immediately expanded in the middle of the screen and a distinct button in the corner to close it.

a "message" button when hovering over the username, but the menu doesn't pop up when the chat is open

Renat:

The window only pops up at the active browser tab and a sound alert is played. Even when the tab is not active, the sound makes it easy to understand the arrival of messages.

How do I set the sound to play? It doesn't play anything for me.

abolk:
How do I set up the audio playback? Nothing is playing for me.
Didn't notice either.

And here's what I occasionally get -- Opera browser:

-- working in main chat (not micro) -- texting someone

-- a message arrives from someone else -- microchat auto-bounces or I invoke it -- it doesn't matter

-- but I write back in the micro-chat.

and in the browser -- the messages go one after another to the first and second -- it's as if I've sent them all to the first

in this situation -- it's a regular occurrence.

Hopefully, the old private area in the profile will remain.

Why would it automatically open a chat room? That's ridiculous.

Renat:

What are your impressions of the new version of chats?

Is it more usable?

Do you use it? )
More usable than the first version, but still not convenient. Is it a Facebook twist or is it just a fashion?
I want to have an alternative to fast pop-up chat.
Reason: