Testing 'CopyTicks' - page 26

Alexei, did you remember to attach the code?

Renat Fatkhullin:
Alexey, did you remember to attach the code?

As I wrote above, if the developers (you in particular), would like to look into the problem - a request has been created to servicedesk #1598238.

I will already attach the code there and, to be honest, I would like to see a "benchmark" from your side.

fxsaber:

I have a slightly different one. Like "unparalleled" and blah, blah, blah.

Posted. You have to see it live to appreciate it (or write a video.). You can't tell from the screenshots.

Тиковый индикатор ZoomPrice
Тиковый индикатор ZoomPrice
  • //www.mql5.com/ru/users/fxsaber">
  • www.mql5.com
Показывает график цены любого уровня масштабирования.

fxsaber:

Posted. To appreciate it, you have to see it live(or write a video). I cannot understand it from the screenshots.

It can be seen (CalcLength ~0 ms) that tick handling and visualisation is not slow. MT5 allows for visualisation of intervals from a few milliseconds to many hours in one way (or another). Powerful sandbox the developers have come up with! I don't know about trading, but the rest seems to be OK.

fxsaber:
I don't know about trade, but everything else seems to be in order.
And trade (if you mean COPY_TICKS_TRADE) seems to be out of order... The SD is sorting it out...

Alexey Kozitsyn:
And the trade (if you mean COPY_TICKS_TRADE) seems to be out of order... SD is sorting it out...
What prevents you from providing reproducible source code here, as I did?

fxsaber:
What prevents you from providing reproducible sources here, as I did?

1. Wasted effort and time;

2. lack of need for a solution;

Alexey Kozitsyn:

1. Wasted effort and time;

2. the lack of necessity to solve the problem;

Copy-paste the service-desk application? If not, why write here that there is a problem, but what is it - I won't tell you?

fxsaber:
Copy-paste the servicedesk application? If not, why write here that there is a problem, but I won't tell you what it is?
The SD application contains a link to my posts in this thread. I have described the problem in detail here. I have even given some methods of elimination.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
The SD's application includes a link to my posts in this thread. I have described the problem in detail here. I have even given some methods of fixing it.
By the way, it seems that now if you reply to a particular person on the forum, he gets a push message about it on his phone.
Reason: