Testing 'CopyTicks' - page 11

Dmitriy Skub:
You are wrong - everything is there.

I specifically checked - no!

Tweak the indicator to COPY_TICKS_TRADE and you get nothing.

Files:
DealsLent.mq5  12 kb

prostotrader:

So, you must check something wrong. I have no desire to deal with your indicator.

How do you check the flags, specifically in the code?

Dmitriy Skub:
Then you're checking something wrong. I have no desire to engage in your indicator.

Then don't persist in your assertions.

(For some reason I thought, since you started this thread, that you would be interested, but

alas, I was wrong! )

prostotrader:
Then don't persist in your assertions.
Assert only what I have personally verified. This conversation is over.

Dmitriy Skub:
I only state what I have personally verified. This conversation is over.

All right, that's it.

prostotrader:

I can also confirm that CopyTicks() works properly. I completely switched to CopyTicks() in my programs, previously I had to keep the ticks history myself.

Yury Kulikov:
I can also confirm, that CopyTicks() works correctly. I completely switched to CopyTicks() in my programs, before I had to keep the tick history by myself.

I will check COPY_TIKS_TRADE again in 5 minutes (no problem),

but it's not about what to use, it's about how the ticks are "read" in the mode of receiving not history,

but waiting.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/94399/page4#comment_2761650

Таблица всех сделок. Доступ через MQL5
Таблица всех сделок. Доступ через MQL5
  • reviews: 1
  • www.mql5.com
Как организовать получение таблицы сделок? Пока не важно из индикатора или из советника...

Yury Kulikov:
I can also confirm that the CopyTicks() works correctly. I have completely switched to CopyTicks() in my programs, previously I had to keep my own tick history.

TICK_FLAG_BUY and TICK_FLAG_SELL flags do come on the real, but they didn't come on the demo when I wrote the indicator.

Great, the indicator will work faster.

It remains to check the receipt of ticks not in history copying mode, but in real ticks waiting mode.

Yury Kulikov:
I can also confirm that CopyTicks() works correctly. Completely switched to CopyTicks() in my programs, previously I had to maintain the tick history myself.

Yuri, keep in mind that the correct history in Otkritie starts from 28.07.2016. Apparently, this is the date the server part was updated.

If you have a different broker, it would be interesting to know how it is there?

Dmitriy Skub:
The broker is the same.
Reason: