looking for a partner with a high-frequency trading system - page 17

Yura3512:

I realised my mistake. Mytrade rules! :-). Ready to get down to it.

Not aware that the system, has already been sold. That's probably why the thread died, isn't it? Well, I'm a little sick. What can I say? Missed the best part. What you sold. Can I buy one of those? Please!!!!

:-)

Don't sweat it - you didn't sell it publicly... There's no reason to sell THIS kind of thing.

Yura3512:
Does anyone want to continue the topic of discussing the system for sale? The topic is not for the faint of heart. Well, assuming we don't have the money and can't buy. How about putting the question another way? Does anyone have a system for sale? It seems to me that it is very interesting to watch the seller, who describes the system! For sale.
Yes, there is, there is. But you should always think, why do you need a trader with "high-frequency system"? What do you have to offer him? Especially when you consider that most of these systems are on computers right in exchange data centres and the main pattern on which they operate is "get quotes before others", which means that they cost a lot of money to implement.

Yes, I agree. I'm not needed. With my system.

Honestly, let's assume there is no system?

And let's assume that I don't need any money, for the system.

Can I give a gift, to all traders (beginners) and tell them a few days in advance, for free. What to buy, at how much and when to sell, for how much. And it's all completely free?????

Of course not? Delete it all. Why????? And that's where the why comes in. Even you won't be interested in what the system is like if I help traders?????

And the funny thing is, I can put out elementary strategy codes that, at the buzzer, on a two-hour period will wake you up and help you make a limit that, at the second buzzer, will allow you to make a profit. I agree, not a godsend. But profits, for sure, will be guaranteed. If you don't include the lust for profit factor! And again! All for free. For traders. Despite the fact that I will spend my time on all this nonsense, which I am not really interested in. Which I am not really interested in.

Yura3512:

What are your objectives in this forum?

Sharing your wealth? Nobody wants it for nothing.

Everyone earns exactly as much as they are ready to digest. A million dollars don't make you happy or happy. And it won't remain in your pocket, it will slip through your fingers.

It's better to find your own meaning.)

//-----

Maybe I'm offended by the system? Well as you must understand, I am sharing my wealth, for beginners, traders. To piss off the system. And I'm not offering anything of my own. I'm just throwing bits and pieces on a beautiful table. Of things that will help mere mortals. Like I was 10 years ago. And who no one helped!!!!

///------------

And of course, all conventions aside. Let's keep it simple. I've promoted more than one forum. We take a stupid topic and start hooliganism. Pester everyone and earn a reputation, on the forum. To promote it. And after you've succeeded. We dump him and look for a new victim. This is fun! For me. How about you? To spin an uninteresting thread with your intellect without any interest???

//----

Well, let's just say I'll come clean with you!!! Sometimes I get, let's say, some ideas on trading, of course. I think, what has not been invented yet? But it turns out that there are already some developments in the States on this subject. This means that I am digging in the right direction!

Which, by the way, I advise you to do. Have an idea, check it out, maybe it has already been put into practice somewhere. Although in my case I have not encountered such that would embodied. But they are trying?

And yet, what are the goals? Boredom?

You can't win here ;)

Reason: