Quantum mechanical methods - page 3

Demi:
Have you readFeynman, Hibs, Quantum mechanics and path integrals?
I've barely read Feynman... but other books write about what he wrote. Compilations are usually better than consistently reading all the originals. I don't really like integrals i.e. continuous stuff... I like discrete and linalgebra better.

Lo083:
I haven't read much of Feynam... but there are other books about what he wrote. Compilations are usually better than consistently reading all the originals. I don't like integrals i.e. continuous stuff very much...
You don't like integrals, you 'hardly read' Fainman, but you want to use quantum mechanics?

Demi:
You don't like integrals, you "hardly read Feynman" but want to use quantum mechanics?
Km isn't taught in a Feynman textbook... it's exactly about Km. What do you see the problem with learning km not by Feynman ? :-) there is no such problem. By the way if I am not mistaken Feynman did not discover the theory of km, he rather developed it later. Feynman was about 20 years old when km was discovered.

I've read both mechanics and quantum physics. I still don't understand what it is?

There's some stupid example:

if you have your eyes closed there is a monster standing in front of you, when you open your eyes it disappears, but it is impossible to refute that when your eyes are closed it is actually in front of you.

forexman77:

I've read both mechanics and quantum physics. I still don't understand what it is?

There's some stupid example:

if you have your eyes closed there is a monster standing in front of you, when you open your eyes it disappears, but it is impossible to refute that when your eyes are closed it is actually in front of you.

If you take away the "pretty words" and "effects", there are many more interesting things. Physicists take coordinates of particles and find out what these particles are, a trader has a task to discover "his particle" from other coordinates. :-)

Lo083:
If you take away the "pretty words" and "effects", there are many more interesting things. Physicists take coordinates of particles and find out what these particles are, a trader has a task to discover "his particle" from other coordinates. :-)

So with weather futures and weather there is an attempt to open up a piece of it.

forexman77:

So with weather futures and weather, there is an attempt to open up your piece.

I think (so far I haven't seen any principal limitations) that with any futures, all futures have correlations. It is necessary to try and not to talk. In km it is possible to describe systems in one of the most gyroscopic senses. A futures is a system on which forces act, etc. etc.

Lo083:
A pseudorandom number generator. By the way, Matlab always generates the same random numbers . :-)
No, software generators don't work. You need hardwired ones or numbers at least fromhttps://www.random.org.
RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service
RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service
  • Mads Haahr
  • www.random.org
What's this fuss about true randomness? Perhaps you have wondered how predictable machines like computers can generate randomness. In reality, most random numbers used in computer programs are pseudo-random, which means they are generated in a predictable fashion using a mathematical formula. This is fine for many purposes, but it may not be...

C-4:
No, software generators don't work. You need hardwired ones or numbers at least from https://www.random.org
Screw those generators.... :-) it's not about generators :-) The markets themselves generators are not bad... there are also no restrictions on the description of generators in the km.

Lo083:
I think that with any futures, all futures have coorollinearity. You have to try it, not talk about it. Km has the ability to describe systems in one of the most gyroscopic senses. Futures is a system with forces acting on it and so on.
Already trying it out. The problem is the small number of types of data that can be linked to an instrument.
Reason: