Moderation in the marketplace - page 2

Novikov:

Administration, could you please tell me why it takes so long to moderate a product on the market and what is the reason for this?

And why can a moderator be so incompetent?

Received a message from the moderator -"Indicator does not draw anything". So? How to react to such a message and what can I say?

The moderator didn't even bother to describe whether there were any messages in the "Expert" and "Journal" tabs and I don't even understand whether he did everything as described in the recommendations before running the indicator!

It's been twenty-four hours without a reply or hello!

You have to understand the reason yourself, if the indicator doesn't display information, it means it's not working. And you should look for the reason yourself in the logbook and in the Expert Advisor.

stenrobot:

So what?

You think I should be satisfied and happy with the good attitude of the administration.

Of course I have to "wait for 2 days". After every criticism, I have to remove bugs and so on.

Nothing can be done, after all I am not the kind of person who "was born with a silver spoon in his mouth".

I looked at your profile.

You have free products and no EA that was paid and almost won profit from the market

And it is not easy to do.

I guess that's why every timeI make a product like this,"I'm going through the eye of a needle".

Still, I'll probably follow your example and bet somethingfree

Nice to meet you.

I advised you to read the rules of the Market and compare your dissatisfaction with these rules and, in passing, with the realities of life. And that may not necessarily equal advice to be content and happy. /*Warm is not necessarily equal to soft.

You are able to be satisfied and rejoice, I suppose, without my advice.

You haven't written any facts that would give you a reason to speak negatively about Market. So far. Although you are on a technical forum.

From your statements we can only assume that you were (were? really?) unhappy that:

• you needed to fix bugs in your program code,
  • There were some other comments about your products or your product,
  • the deadline was not consistent(?) with your personal wishes.

If this is true, in fact, then it means you haven't read the rules on Market, were unaware that Market shouldn't fix your product for you. Or anyone else's product for anyone. Especially since the code is provided there in a closed form (ex4 or ex5 file).

Also, you and as if you weren't aware that Market staff aren't required to be telepathic, and that's probably why you were angered (were you? really?) by their having questions/comments for you.

If in fact you still think that the comments made by Market staff were not objective, that they were not correct in their remarks to you - describe the facts in detail to Service Desk and attach evidence.

Just in case: Service Desk is not Market.

But you won't write there. Or write something like that.

For my part, I can say that in my experience so far there was no reason to doubt the objectivity or competence of the Market staff. Nor has there been any incorrectness in internal correspondence on various issues. And I have had no reason to accuse them of stalling. Didn't see any differences when checking paid or free.

And based on your last post, I think I would not be wrong to suggest that the negativity from you personally can only be a form of advertising for your product/s.

And, mind you, I have never once here in this thread expressed my opinion about your "grail" or similar to yours, so please don't make hasty and/or demagogic conclusions, assessments and/or negative pronouncements about my programs either from now on.

Moderation is really quite slow. And it's especially unnerving when "the one, the only and the only" is being prepared for release ).

But it has an infallible method: read the rules, recommended articles, and follow all the requirements flawlessly. If there are no mistakes, there will be no remarks.

PS: Dina, you are beautiful )

komposter:

Moderation is really quite slow. And it's especially unnerving when "the one, the only and the only" is being prepared for release ).

But it has an infallible method: read the rules, recommended articles, and follow all the requirements flawlessly. If there are no mistakes, there will be no remarks.

PS: Dina, you are beautiful )

And turn on your telepathic powers. From life:

My turkey has been moderated for two weeks. I've been racking my brains - what's wrong? Finally on the 4th moderation after the message to the moderator that I was not a telepath it was found out that he did not like the quality of the picture :-D

Dear moderators, if possible, please elaborate on the reason ;)

mmmoguschiy:
My turkey has been moderated for two weeks. I've been racking my brains - what's wrong? Finally on the 4th moderation after the message to the moderator that I'm not a telepath it was found out that he didn't like the quality of the picture :-D
Was the picture ok? With English text? Can I see it?

komposter:
Was the picture OK? With English text? Can I see it?
The picture was really not very good to be honest )) I didn't think it would be so critical. I'll look for it now.

I couldn't find it. Anyway, it was resampled to a larger size )). Had to do a new resolution stroke )))

komposter:

PS: Dina, you're beautiful )

Thank you, Andrei!

Novikov:

Administration, could you please tell me why it takes so long to moderate a product on the market and what is the reason for this?

And why can a moderator be so incompetent?

Received a message from the moderator -"Indicator does not draw anything". So? How to react to such a message and what can I say?

The moderator didn't even bother to describe whether there were any messages in the "Expert" and "Journal" tabs and I don't even understand whether he did everything as described in the recommendations before running the indicator!

It's been twenty-four hours without a reply or hello!

And you think that the buyer in the case of a bug will tell you what the problem is and in what line of code?

mmmoguschiy:
And turn on your telepathic powers. From life:

My turkey's been moderated for two weeks. I've been racking my brains - what's wrong? Finally on the 4th moderation after the message to the moderator that I was not a telepath it was found out that he did not like the quality of the picture :-D

Dear moderators, if possible, please elaborate on the reason ;)
Pictures, it's a common disease!

Alexey:
You should, yourself to understand the reason, if the indicator does not display information, then it does not work. And look for the reason yourself in the logbook and in the Expert Advisor.

Have you thought about what you wrote? What am I, a psychic? If someone's indicator does not work, it does not mean that it does not work at all, it just means that either someone's hands are crooked or they didn't even bother to read the instructions!

And how can you look for the cause in your terminal if everything is working fine! And do I have to remind the great moderators to look at the log messages and report them to me!

Not just report that"The indicator doesn't show anything".

Reason: