STOP-LOSS KILLS YOUR ACCOUNT! - page 10

10937:

Hope arises when the price goes against you and you sit in a position and hope that the price is about to reverse and go in your direction, but it usually does not.

P.S.: success, good luck and prosperity to all.

you can tell me that the market has a straightforward structure and not a wave structure...

you just don't need to get greedy, i'm beginning to doubt your knowledge of mm

IvanIvanov:
Tell me the market is straightforward, not wave-like...

You just don't have to be greedy, I'm beginning to doubt your knowledge of mm as well.

We weren't talking about the structure of the market at all !!! Doubting...... I don't really care...... Keep doubting.

You (you) try to hang on to words for the umpteenth time, your posts have no constructiveness, no refutation, and have not expressed your thoughts clearly.

You have something to say, write it down! Back it up with facts, describe your vision of the issue. You're doing your brains in and you're not making any sense...

Just for fun, I'll put all your words in one post...

Let's read it... let's laugh ))))))))))))

10937:

The market structure was not the issue at all !!! Doubting...... I don't really care...... Doubt it.

Just for fun, I'll put all your words in one post...

Read it... laugh it up ))))))))))))

you'll get banned for flooding.

10937:
NOT for banning me ))))))))))))))
for flooding

10937:

If you have something to say, say it!!! Back it up with facts, describe your vision of the issue. You're doing the brains and you're not making any sense...

look at my signal, there are no stops and the market turns around anyway

IvanIvanov:
Look at my signal.
What's there to see? Stupid martin.

TheXpert:
What is there to see? Stupid martin.
dumb not dumb.... it's not a criterion,i understand a lot of people have been poisoned by it... you can choke on a glass of water out of greed.

martin is a powerful tool, but it does not forgive greed and it does not forgive cruelly

10937:

Keep your opinion, I don't mind ))))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/41229/page9#comment_1432370

you make up your mind whether you don't care or don't mind...

IvanIvanov:
You decide if you want facts or don't give a shit...

Whatever. There is no evidence to support trading without stops. There is no evidence of systematic earnings in the long term when using martingale!!!!

There are a million examples and lost deposits from those who did not put stops and used martingale !!!!

Soros is not your argument

Of course there are no facts, they cannot be for the general public, guess why...

you can't even guess why.

don't be ridiculous :-)

why, with a 50% probability of direction, nadichii trends, waves and a bunch of techniques and indicators, 95% of traders are losing money over three years.... i blame martin :-)

I think greed is to blame
Reason: