Attention, contest! - page 2

MigVRN:

Well, then the first pancake :) if I have no complaints, I'll comb it out and post the source code.

Perhaps it's worth explaining that the class of this button is embedded in a standard library. With all the advantages and disadvantages arising from it...

Have you already worked with such example?

MigVRN:

First pancake then :) if no complaints, I'll comb it and post the source.

No source code! Only after the contest is over. Either send it to me personally or to my work, I'll think it over and then I'll post it as best as possible in the conditions.

Looks cool :) but there are bugs.

By the way, it is really better to place buttons on the "Application dialog" control - CAppDialog. In this case, when the button is clicked, the chart below the button is not twitching. It is also possible to write such a condition in the rules.

Vladon:
Have you already worked with this example?
Nah - fruit of a sleepless night :)
TheXpert:

No sources! Only after the competition is over. Either email me or get to work, I'll think about it and then post it as best in the terms and conditions.

OK. Now I've redesigned it for your buttons - so that everyone would be on an equal footing.

Files:

MigVRN:
Nah - fruit of a sleepless night :)

Okay. Now I've redesigned it to fit your buttons - so that everyone is on an equal footing

i thought it took you 10 minutes to figure it out. i didn't see the date......

Vladon:
I thought it took me 10 minutes to figure it out, didn't look at the date.....
Yeah, so did I) and got a little freaked out by the speed.

Either the person knows or has guessed, or has worked with it. or has found a solution :-)

I'm just suggesting to calculate the point and look at its alpha channel? :-) or it's not fair. there was once a discussion thread about transparency of canvas fills ...........

Vladon:

Either the person knows or has guessed or has worked with it. or has found a solution :-)

I'm just suggesting to calculate the point and look at its alpha channel? :-) or it's not fair. there was once a discussion thread about transparency filling canvasses ...........

Nope - didn't work :)

Andrew came up with the rules - if you can hint - I'll tell you the whole algorithm. But it will lead others down the same path. He's not the only one :).

Vladon:

I'm just assuming to calculate the point and look at its alpha channel?

Yes. There are still some issues with event handling and point calculation, but in general the task is not complicated and can be done in a day, taking into account searching the forum on related topics.

If you try hard, you can probably do it in a few hours.

Reason: