Deposit acceleration - page 28

Alexandr Murzin:
And you're trading more modestly on the signal for your hard-earned money.

Definitely, I will be overclocking mine too, as you can see there are a lot of advisors, but when it comes to business - no one is willing :-)

My plans are to buy Centovik and Real, but later... As I promised a few pages above, my plans are for Autumn.

Ivan Vagin:

Here we come very close to one of the main parameters of the system, "Entry Quality", unfortunately there is no such parameter in the signals, but it must be evaluated when developing a strategy.

It is assessed very simply, let us set SL and TP 1 to 1 and on a large series of trades.........., profitable trades should be at least 1na more, then it makes sense to work on the system.

51% to 49% towards profitable trades, this is very cool, it's almost a grail.... well, of course, given the other components built intelligently

quality of entry is ideal if for all time of existence of position at bay the price does not fall below the open price and at sell the price does not rise above the open price. The higher quality of entry, the smaller stoploss can work with TC, so indirectly the quality can be estimated by the value of stoploss. Very large stoploss means very bad quality of entry, very small and rarely triggered stoploss means good quality of entry. In the tester report the parameter "absolute drawdown" is related to the quality of entry.

khorosh:
Quality of entry is ideal, if for all time of existence of position at buying the price does not fall below the open price and at sell the price does not rise above the open price. The higher the quality of entry, the smaller stoploss can work with the TS, so indirectly the quality can be estimated by the value of the stoploss. Very large stoploss means very bad quality of entry, very small and rarely triggered stoploss means good quality of entry. In the tester report the parameter "absolute drawdown" is related to the quality of entry.
I agree, sad that indirectly, inquisitive mind always finds a rational link in a pile of information, I do not know why in MT there is no clearly defined criterion for entry quality, although, such a parameter was present in trading even before the era of computers and it is simply necessary when creating any TS, it is the basis of ...

Screenshots of the MetaTrader trading platform

EURGBP, M15, 2015.05.18

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

temp_file_screenshot_34005.png

EURGBP, M15, 2015.05.18, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

EURGBP, M15, 2015.05.18

temp_file_screenshot_50080.png

EURGBP, M15, 2015.05.18, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Interesting picture

EURGBP, M15, 2015.05.19

temp_file_screenshot_6933.png

EURGBP, M15, 2015.05.19, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

No signals today, time to optimise, strange when optimising a pair the result is the same, but when testing alone with the parameters selected during optimisation - the result is 10 times worse... why would it be....

And during the second run of optimization some third results were obtained.

Trust the tester after that

Now it looks like this

EURCAD, M15, 2015.05.19

temp_file_screenshot_6706.png

EURCAD, M15, 2015.05.19, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

EURUSD, M15, 2015.05.20

temp_file_screenshot_40394.png

EURUSD, M15, 2015.05.20, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

There are many arrows and only one purchase. How do you determine entry?
Reason: