Deposit acceleration - page 14

IvanIvanov:

I don't like to litter my computer, I have 100 gig of ssd and the rest is online or on external media.

Advertising for fancy technology? :-D

Wrapping up last week

IvanIvanov:

Wrapping up last week

Great of course 150% in a couple of days, but very, very risky!!! Are you trading on a real account like this?

mmmoguschiy:
Great of course 150% in a couple of days, but very, very risky!!! Do you trade on a real account as well?

I'm confused about something.... there's a branch called..... :-)))

As for the question, of course not, the risk is always geometrically proportional to the profitability, and on the topic, I will do the next movie with cent.

But it even turned out quite good, under the risk was 100% and the yield was 150% in principle the ratio of SL to TP, 2 to 3, nothing unusual, just a second chance for this deposit was not

Here we come very close to one of the main parameters of the system, "Quality of Entry", unfortunately there is no such parameter in the signals, but it must be evaluated when developing a strategy.

It is assessed very simply, let's say the SL and TP are set to 1 and on a large series of deals.......... there should be more profitable deals, at least by 1na, then it makes sense to continue working on the system.

51% to 49% towards profitable trades, this is very cool, it's almost a grail.... Well, of course, taking into account the other components built reasonably

I don't know, are there any sober people? I found out today - alcohol cuts off communication with the cosmos for three years........ I wonder what to do about it now...

IvanIvanov:
I don't know, are there any sober people? I found out today that alcohol cuts off my connection to the cosmos for three years........ so I'm wondering what to do about it...
What else is there to do about it? Quit drinking. )))

Found out today - alcohol cuts off communication with the cosmos for 3 years........

where'd you get that?

chuvels:

Found out today - alcohol cuts off communication with the cosmos for 3 years........

where'd you get that?

Cosmos, while access was open...

From the dealer. What other options there might be in this case...

IvanIvanov:
I found out today that alcohol cuts off communication with the cosmos for 3 years.
100%!! When I started drinking when I was 16, I completely lost contact with the cosmos. Really, alcohol dissolves fragile connections of thin neurons that provide communication with the cosmos. Next year I think I am going to give up drinking for good. And now I drink very rarely (once in 1.5 months), but it is not enough.