Step back - page 4

IvanIvanov:

I do not understand one thing, why you are so fiercely opposing this idea?

I realized long ago that you're against it, and good grief, if you don't want to use it, you can't change my mind about its usefulness :-)

On the contrary, I'm not against it, but who will.

I have offered 2 solutions to the problem, but I see persistent attempts to pierce the wall, such as: "I'd rather lose a day than fly in half an hour".

ZS: Maybe rightly, water cuts stones.

IvanIvanov:

I do not understand one thing, why you are so fiercely opposing this idea?

I've long understood that you are against it, so be it, if you don't want to use it, you can't change my mind about the usefulness of this function :-)

This "idea" is generally unrealizable.

And private cases are being implemented even now.

Contender:

This "idea" is generally unrealisable.

Even for testing indicators?

sanyooooook:

On the contrary, I do not mind, but who will.

I have already suggested two solutions to the problem, but I see persistent attempts to break through the wall, such as: "It is better to lose a day, but then to fly in half an hour".

SZS: Maybe rightly, water cuts stones.

Your solutions are programmers, so excuse me..... I'm not suggesting that you make your own furniture at home, although... from my point of view it's the most reasonable and profitable option...

IvanIvanov:
Even to test indicators?

An indicator is not the same as an indicator. In order to take a "step back" you have to remember the state of the whole environment at that step.

Contender:

An indicator is not an indicator. In order to take a "step back" you have to remember the state of the whole environment at that step.

When I am presented with generalizations of "Everything" as an argument, I realise that this is a conversation of NOTHING, all the more so in a programming environment

If you try to list what should be remembered, I'm 99% sure that the circle of this environment is much narrower than it seems when generalizations are thrown in our faces

What prevents you from recalculating/redrawing the indicator again, removing one candle.... as far as i know there are indicators with redrawing on every tick....

Try to list it yourself and I'll give you a hint if you forget anything.

Do you even understand what an "environment" is?

IvanIvanov:

When I'm presented with generalisations of "Everything" as an argument.

I didn't write "all", I wrote "the whole environment". Do you get the difference?

IvanIvanov:
Your solutions are software-based, so excuse me..... I'm not suggesting that you make your own furniture at home, although... from my point of view it is the most reasonable and profitable option...

I wouldn't say that a video camera solution (screen recording software) is programmatic.

ЗЫ: вот к примеру http://yandex.ru/yandsearch?text=uvscreencamera%20%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C%20%D0%B1%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%BE&clid=50368

Contender:

I didn't write 'the whole', I wrote 'the whole environment'. Do you understand the difference?

Don't play dumb, the generalization is "all".... if you don't understand, try to follow the logical chains

All men are assholes! All women are not beautiful!

I will not list the environment myself.

First of all, I'm not an expert, and second of all... that's your argument, so you deal with it, or I'll think some of what you're saying is just wind...

Reason: