Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 44

Mixon777:

So.... did an experiment with dates by degrees since the beginning of the week - Outcome - continue tests - my lab has already hired extra workers )))

The trades were made based on this - 1 spade on the 31st as a base - 14 confirmation - so 22 spade - sell results above

Your account is so confusing, why would you open so many orders in a row for one symbol on a demo, what's the point?

sidi1:
Degrees, and only degrees. Degrees are--cycles, time, price. Now remember Gunn's emblem .Every currency pair, stock, etc, has its own degree.....
Most likely, all that's left to do is program it all, let's see, I'm leaning towards that too...

Martingeil:

Your account is so confusing, why would you open so many orders in a row for one symbol on a demo, what's the point?

More like megalomania - It's boring to wait 2 days, you need variety - the next target, a forecast of all pairs in cycles + a public account on it

Mixxon777, what kind of weed are you smoking? Creepy! Where do they grow this stuff? But you're funny, you're not boring, only the rainbow makes my eyes glaze over. All the branches are in your rainbow.

sidi1:
Mixxon777 what kind of weed are you smoking ? Creepy! Where do they grow it? And in general, you are cheerful, you are not boring, but the rainbow in my eyes blurred. All the branches are in your rainbow.

Aha ! good weed - also the fact that EUR JPY - is touching the bottom 4 times - confusing )) point to point !

Mixon777:
It's boring to wait 2 days, you need variety - next target, forecast of all pairs by cycle + public score on it
Two days is not a cycle, but a wave (period) in a cycle.

Svinozavr:

Shit. It doesn't matter. Just think about "how to go on"...

I don't care what you think about yourself. Think! Not the worst thing to do...))

===

I'm very happy to live on a planet where people think at times. I'll put it in the catalogue...

I don't understand what you're trying to say. "How to go on" what? It seems to me that you think I'm thinking of myself. ))

New discovery ! how was i blind before ? idea - dates rotate at 90 degrees but more often at 180

I'm so amazed, I don't believe it - it's a tantrum.)

Everything works so perfectly that you can't believe it.

Mixon777:

New discovery ! how was i blind before ? idea - dates rotate at 90 degrees but more often at 180

I'm so amazed, I don't believe it - it's a tin.)

Everything works so perfectly that you can't believe it.

Mixon777 Why do you have 180 degrees in the top left corner diagonally and not a simple cross on the left as the default?

In the centre date A - go to date B this is 180 degrees - you will also be shown a square of 90 degrees and the date of the approximate turning

Reason: