Secrets of your broker - page 9

There in 3 weeks the deposit of $168 was increased to $43,000 while I withdrew $3,200 at that time. They refused to pay out 43k for some far-fetched reason. This was in August 14.

I will not prove ownership of the accounts. I do not need it.

By the way, my old robots are on the market. The HLC light robot in particular has served me faithfully for several years. New developments have only me and one of my friends, with whom I have shared my experiences...

The point of my posts is that unsystematic manual trading is the way to the downside. Systematic, but manual can be programmed and run in a tester, evaluate all the pros and cons of almost any TS. I've been on real Forex since 2007. I started using MT3 on the demo. I'm familiar with about a dozen people who have achieved something on Forex or Stock market. I don't see any hand traders among them.

By the way, losing trades only indicates that they are there. The main and main indicator of trading is profit. Sometimes the profit is not formed on the trading account at all. But that is another story.

I would love to talk to your managers and maybe even put some money into their PAMMs.

VOLDEMAR:
But honestly, it deserves some respect.
Any trader deserves respect.

Globtroter:
Any trader deserves respect.
Will you respect and learn from a business coach if he is standing in front of you in $10 jeans and an old jumper? No, you wouldn't. And there is nothing to learn from him. Respect for those who have achieved something. And you can put on any label you want. You can even take Buffett's last name. It won't help you in trading.

dimeon:
Вы будете уважать бизнес тренера и учиться у него, если он стоит перед вами в джинсах за 10 долларов и старом свитере? Не будете.

What does this have to do with profit? It's the show-offs that should be shunned.

Globtroter:
It's OK.
A new trading week has opened.
Profits to all.
And nerves of iron.

Your psychology is not completely hardened, since it is so easy to get hooked. You yourself raised the tension when you suddenly said that autotrading was nothing. That's when the protests started.

If you do not know the subtleties of automation of trading systems, almost 100% have two colours in view. Either white (profit) or black (loss). There is no other. And if it is white, then it will be black until the end of the world and since the beginning of history. Many programmers, on this subject, have a decent spectrum of colours in their heads. For example, there are long-term robots and they are often not very profitable, but they are more stable and may lose 3 months in a row, and then they work off in 1 month. The robots are intraday ones and it is clear that they cannot bring profit every day. A trading robot knows what market his system does not like, if it does not know how to filter adversities. There is one that is thrown, set a task (say, to buy after three consecutive descending candlesticks close), set a time after which it will disappear from the chart, and go about its business. Yes, even to take handy scripts, without them, I'm not satisfied with manual trading anymore.

TheXpert:

What does this have to do with profit? It is precisely the show-offs that must be shunned.

The proverb "the cobbler without a boot" means that he does not even earn on his own boots.Globtroter may be a good guy, but he has not proved himself as a trader. And he would teach everyone how to trade.

Beware of amateurs!

dimeon:

The proverb "the cobbler without a shoe" means that as a cobbler, he does not even earn money for his own shoes.Globtroter may not be a bad guy, but as a trader he has not proved himself at all. And he would teach everyone how to trade.

Beware of amateurs!

You may encounter all kinds of things in life, and you may end up without shoes. Traders have one major vice, it is bragging, and it always hurts your self-esteem.

Under the pressure of your attachment to auto-trading and arguments in its favor, I have had to look more carefully into this subject.
After what I saw, manual trading does not seem to me more profitable than automatic trading.
Therefore, I admit my wrongness and apologize to Dimeon.
I have already begun a detailed study of this area. It will take me much time, though.
But the subject seems to be worth the time.
I'll start at the beginning. Small stuff.
Once again, if you'll excuse me. I'm wrong.

Impressed right now. Already testing on MT5.

I realised that the ratio is more important than the clear log.
The main thing is to choose the settings.
So I have a feeling I will be immersed in testing for a long time.

Globtroter:
Under the pressure of your sympathy for auto-trading and your arguments in its favor, I have become more thorough in studying this subject.
After what I've seen, manual trading does not seem to me more profitable than automated trading.
I have already begun a detailed study of this area. It will take me much time, though.
Once again, if you'll excuse me. I was wrong.
Under the impression right now. Already testing on MT5

Welcome to the club!

Auto-trading is not an attachment. It is:

1. It is a possibility for quick estimation of this or that TS. This is actually why I studied MQL in my time.

2. Precise observance of rules of TS, MM, etc. No emotions, worries, bad moods, etc.

3. The ability to improve the TS, while running the system brings some results. and respectively, no need to sit in front of the monitor or constantly twitching and watching the graph.

4. ... There are many more advantages.

Globtroter:
Under the pressure of your attachment to auto-trading and arguments in its favor, I have had to look more carefully into this subject.
After what I saw, manual trading does not seem to me more profitable than automatic trading.
Once again, if you'll excuse me. I was wrong.

Impressed right now. Already testing on MT5.

I realised that the ratio is more important than the clear log.
The main thing is to choose the settings.
So I have a feeling I will be immersed in testing for a long time.

Admitting your mistakes and overcoming them is one of the best qualities of a trader.
Reason: