Theorem on the presence of memory in random sequences - page 31

After cleaning up the bugs in the code, the robot is behaving quite adequately on the demo and even managed to get some profit (see signals: AfterEffects), so I sent it to CodeBase. After moderator check it will be available at: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/14401

Yury Reshetov:

One day they scold me, the next they praise me. They either stress me out or advise me to take a break.

Who knows what's going on in this forum?

"If you call yourself a coward, get in the back", as they say)

Who is praising who? The cuckoo praises the rooster.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Who is praising who? The cuckoo praises the rooster.
In your case, it doesn't! ;)

Boris:
In your case, no praise! ;)
What about me? I'm almost alone here, but how many fans have you seen on the other side? We don't understand anything, but we support you!

Yury Reshetov:

The cube is just an example to whet your interest in reading more.

Check out

Yury Reshetov:
Well, finally, people who move their own brains in this thread have started to gather. I'm already getting a bit sick of talking to Mitya Fedoseyev.

Yuri, that statement makes you even funnier.

Yuri, for some reason you still haven't answered that question directly. Can you answer straightforwardly and specifically, are you mentally healthy? Yes, no? Not personal speculation, but based on specific facts. Have you been in hospital, have you been diagnosed, are you registered?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
What about me? I'm almost alone here, but how many fans have you seen on the other side? We don't understand, but we support!
Yes, "approval" is already in the blood!

Boris:
Yes, "approvals" are already in the blood!
I don't quite know what you mean and I'm not even comfortable asking, sorry.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
I don't quite know what you mean and I'm not even comfortable asking, sorry.
There's nothing to be sorry about! It's in response to your phrase:"We don't understand, but we support!" I mean, a general "approve"! Just like in the old days and now too!
Reason: