F - page 87

Олег avtomat:

How do I use this pocket? How does it work?

Sort of like a clipboard, try it and you'll understand

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Sort of like a clipboard, try it and you'll find out
Tried it. It doesn't buffer anything... That's why I'm asking...

Олег avtomat:
Tried it. And nothing buffers... That's why I'm asking...

Here I pressed and here I put it in:

Order

new-rena:

Here I have clicked and here I have pasted:

Order

And I have the previous buffer content inserted, but when I click on "pocket" the buffer doesn't change.

Олег avtomat:
I have the previous buffer content inserted, but when I click on "pocket" the buffer does not change.
I pasted what was in the buffer when I was writing the walk. It's the same as you describe.

new-rena:
I have inserted what went into the buffer when I was writing the walkthrough. Just like you're describing.
So how do I use this pocket? Maybe there's a trick to it?

Олег avtomat:
How do you use this pocket? Is there any trick to it?
I tried it once, it didn't work, so I didn't bother with it anymore.

new-rena:
I tried it once, it didn't work, so I didn't bother.
That's what I did too-- it didn't work and I didn't bother... Until today. But today I wanted a page of "signals" (If that was the idea of the "pocket", it would be handy. But it didn't happen...

Олег avtomat:
Yeah I did the same thing too -- didn't work out and didn't bother... Until today. Then today I wanted a page of "signals" (with data and picture) in my pocket to the forum -- if that's the idea of this "pocket", it would be handy. But there's no way around it...
Here, pasted your signal from the pocket. You have to click on the penultimate right icon in the post editor. But, as you can see, only the link is inserted.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

tractor F

Oleg avtomat, 2016.01.15 22:19

Tried it. And nothing buffers... That's why I'm asking...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

tractor F

Oleg avtomat, 2016.01.15 22:35

And I have the previous buffer content inserted, but when I click on "pocket" the buffer doesn't change.

Pasted several posts into one
Reason: