F - page 19

avtomat:

Wednesday, March 11.

I haven't read the whole branch, what's the goal of https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/40161 already - has it been achieved or what?

There's a drain at the beginning of the branch, isn't there? There was a restart with what amount... We can go over the start and the target again and...

Nice going. It's all about differentials, in a nutshell... "The market as a controlled dynamic system" I've read, I just don't understand everything.

Thank you.

R0MAN:

I haven't read the branch in full, what's the purpose of https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/40161 already - has it been achieved or what?

There was a drain at the beginning of the branch, wasn't there? There was a restart with what amount of money... You can go over the start and the target again and...

Nice going. It's all about differentials, in a nutshell... "The market as a controlled dynamic system" I've read, I just don't get it all.

Thank you.

No, it's not.

Target $5 --> $1000

The balance is in cents. That's why the starting $5 = 500 cents. And in cents the problem is expressed as

500 --> 100000

The task will be completed when the Balance is > 100000 cents.

There was a pretty big drop, but it's all recovered now.

The market is a controlled dynamic system. It's very slim. If you have to see it, you understand that there is no chaos and no randomness, everything is strictly ordered and structured, maybe there is some "noise of measurements", but this noise is not important, like ripples on water.

avtomat:

No, it isn't.

Challenge $5 --> $1,000

The balance is in cents. So $5 start = 500 cents. And in cents, the task is expressed as follows

500 --> 100000

The market is a controlled dynamic system. It's very slim. You have to see it and you understand that there is no chaos and no randomness, everything is strictly ordered and structured, except that there is some "noise of measurements", but this noise does not make the weather, like a ripple on the water.

Your "fine ripples" almost took out the whole deposit ;)

Here you don't specify saying that the goal will be achieved when the balance is >100000 cents. What will the funds be? How much will you be able to withdraw when the target is reached? This is very important. It's even, let's say, the cornerstone of the whole thing. Otherwise, it's not worth a damn.

Right now, you have about 2290, your balance is about 120 cents lower - you can withdraw the whole balance now, and you still have one dollar left. This is what you should be aiming for. Normally you're below your balance, which is not good.

artmedia70:

You do not make it clear ...

Yes, so that there is no misunderstanding, we need to clarify :

The target will be met when there is a Balance > 100000 cents, with all positions closed, i.e. Equity == Balance.

zy

This clarification should have been made in the first post, but I don't have the ability to edit it.

artmedia70:

Your "little ripple" almost took out the whole deposit ;)

My words "small ripples" do not refer to the state of the deposit, but to the "Market" system, which is far from the same thing...

avtomat:

No, it isn't.

Challenge $5 --> $1,000

The balance is in cents. So $5 start = 500 cents. And in cents, the task is expressed as follows

500 --> 100000

The market is a controlled dynamic system. It's very slim. You just need to see it, and you understand that there is no chaos and no randomness, everything is strictly ordered and structured, except that there is some "noise of measurements", but this noise does not make the weather, like ripples on the water.

Thank you. It makes sense to me. Just wondering...

Can you give me a brief description of "Market as a controlled dynamic system" or give me a link to it? Because it's all kind of blurry... I can't understand what the TS is built around and what regularities it uses... Of course, without revealing all the "secrets of the court of Madrid".

It seems to me that differential equations play not the least role there...

R0MAN:

Thank you. It's clear to me. I wonder...

Can you give me a brief summary or a link to where the approach to "the market as a controlled dynamic system" is described? Because it's all kind of blurry... I can't understand what the TS is built around and what regularities it uses... Of course, without revealing all the "secrets of the court of Madrid".

It seems to me that differential equations play an important role there...

From the very beginning of this thread... I tried to explain it both ways... several times... with different examples... and with an oscilloscope... and with a tile...

I remember that many people laughed loudly and for a long time at the potato cooker ;)))

avtomat:

From the very beginning of the branch... There I tried to explain it both ways... Several times... With different examples... and with an oscilloscope... and with a tile...

I remember that many people laughed loudly and for a long time at the potato cooker ;)))

The potato tile was a good start, I think. But then it went off into the wilderness.

Vinin:
The tile with potatoes - I think it was a very good start. But then it all went off into the wilderness.

Well, I don't remember where it went, into what wilderness... And I haven't been visited by the muse of enlightenment lately ;))

avtomat:

From the very beginning of the branch... There I tried to explain it both ways... Several times... With different examples... and with an oscilloscope... and with a tile...

А! Oh! I remembered the tile and potatoes! :-)
Reason: