FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1607

Lesorub:
Who's looking at the yen?

What's there to look at, sell it higher and forget about it for a couple of years.

I'm worried about something else, Sensei bought the eu at 1350 yesterday, he's probably mad as dogs now, they'll let him out of the penitentiary and start....

lactone:

took a closer look.

It's like this:

Wait for a re-hike and then try to sell there.

I've been waiting for a move on it since '12. The East is a delicate business.

vaz:
I've been waiting for a move on it since '12. The East is a delicate business.

They were waiting here too.

Is it not clear that she has been sold?

stranger:

sold...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/106993 slowly but surely prems=) second day of the test.
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: ProbaDemo
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 4: ProbaDemo
  • Roman Busarov
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал ProbaDemo для MetaTrader 4: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Lesorub:

sold...

Yeah, your sale-purchase. You sold an Audi at the end of last week, where is it?

stranger:

I have the impression that the Japanese turn on all the printing presses at once the first chance they get. Remember the situation in '12. At the beginning there was no discussion at all about the possibility of inflation in Japan. Despite the outrage of working people and retirees. The new guy came to power and made everything beautiful. I rarely trade on the yen and mostly in sales.

stranger:
Yes your sales-purchase. You sold the Audi at the end of last week, where is it?

where, where? In the picture...

Lesorub:

where, where? In the picture...

What deal is closed? Are you ready to buy it yet?)

stranger:

What deal is closed? Are you ready to buy it yet?)

hesitating?