FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1792

Roman Busarov:
They have a private chat room =)

If it's us, you don't even have to confirm to enter the chat room, it's a full-on discussion, not like here:

I won't tell anyone, I won't show anyone... Fuck it, poke some post facto bullshit...

stranger:
The price chart is rubbish, it won't tell anyone anything)
There have been times,... when you sit down,... open up the charts,... paint them in different colours,... and you hear,... quietly, quietly, from far away, they start talking to you, even singing something, their own, unusually mysterious))))) It's beautiful!

stranger:
Absolutely nothing)
Pity, and we were counting on you to shed some light! Turns out you don't.

Daniil Stolnikov:
This is the second person trying to tell you that screenshots need to be made in a humane way, and it's like a wall in your face!!! ))
You're trying to get a person to give him a ban?))) I answered that I am not asking anyone to do anything and do not seem to violate forum rules in this way ... And you are already busy insulting ...

azfaraon:
Are you trying to get a man to give him a ban?))) I answered that I am not asking anyone to do anything ... I do not violate the rules of the forum ... And you are already insulting ...

Roman Busarov:
it's written in 1 minute=)
Quite likely, but I'm not a writer... had a ready-made one, but I can't find it.

Dmitry Chepik:
There are times when you sit down,... open the charts,... paint them in different colours,... and you hear,... quietly, quietly, from far away, they start talking to you, even singing something of their own, unusually mysterious))))) It's beautiful!
What's that all about?

azfaraon:
You look so much at the chartsstranger and still do not understand anything? There's another guy with the Extra system... His charts are very nice... But what's but I understand...

hee-hee

What am I supposed to understand?)))

azfaraon:
Decipher on which currency pair if you are interested I will write down my thought ....

euro/dollar
pako:

No, I don't predict.

Thanks is a lot and you can't cash it in.

Fourth hour the pound for the quid is sputtering in the range... Time to find a way out of the maze...
Reason: