Question on FORTS quotes - page 8

Renat:

By December 1, there will be a new build of MT5 with new functions and special features for stock markets. By that time, Otkritie broker will also go live with the MOEX currency section. Next will be the launch of options and the main stock section.

Great news! The only question is how many glitches there will be, how long it will take to fix them and how much blood money can be lost on it. By the way, Renat, can you translate the word "Further" into numbers, at least tentatively?

I don't see any quotes on the opening demo - throw in a screenshot).

zfs:
I don't see any quotes at the opening on the demo - throw in a screenshot).
In what do you see?

komposter:

I have a suspicion that you are calling the transaction a tick, and therefore believe that it-tick is the information about the transaction. But this is an erroneous view.

It probably is. Because in the literature, a tick is a transaction. And in MT, a tick is a change in price. By the way, it leads to confusion with volumes, because there are actually two tick volumes: one in books, and one in the terminal.

Imho, it should be mentioned in the documentation that "terminal tick" is not the same as "stock tick".

Renat:

Mikalas, let me make you happy.

Most likely in a few days you will have in your hands what you need - sophisticated CopyTicks with a choice of information, trading or both types of quotes.

Well, the fundamental point of OnTick call you can't defeat is the notification of market changes. Attempts to explain are exhausted.

Thanks for CopyTicks, been waiting for it for a long time :) #961302

Special thanks to Mikalas and Dima_s, well done - they have reached the MQ sky.

I can't help but join in congratulations! Now you can do all sorts of scalper things!

A separate scalper tester would be a great value.

Why is there no more than 40 prices with volumes in the price cup? Can all values be accessed programmatically?

Mikhail Simakov:
Why is there no more than 40 prices with volumes in the price book? Can all values be accessed programmatically?

No, the exchange broadcasts quotes of 5, 20 and 50 on each side.

The broker put up 20 + 20

Reason: