Direct access to the MOEX (MICEX) currency section in MetaTrader 5 - page 9

Question for Otkritie.

When will you start providing access to FORTS with MT5 android?

Why are Russian stockbrokers reluctant to adopt MT5?

e-student:

Why are Russian stockbrokers reluctant to adopt MT5?

Because the platform doesn't have the option to work with options and the stock section, whereas Quick has it all. Imho.

Ром:
Because the platform doesn't implement the option to work with options and with the stock section, while in Kvik - everything is there. Imho.

There is a stock section and options in MT5, but stock brokers have little money or willingness to invest.

These are extremely bad times for them. But things are changing.

Renat Fatkhullin:

There is a stock section and options in MT5, but stock brokers have little money or willingness to invest.

These are extremely bad times for them. But things are changing.

What do you mean invest?

You mean buy from the metaquotes to give their clients the right to trade options on the stock section via MT5 as well ?

So why not give them this with deferred payment, in instalments, or discount the price? No one will lose from this, especially customers..... Or is it too expensive for them? I understand they have to buy the platform in parts (futures, options, currency, fund) and pay a monthly fee for maintenance or a kind of subscription fee for each part?

I don't understand anything at all....

Well, anyway, customers are waiting for access to options and stocks via MT5 on moex. Incidentally, stock users cite the lack of this access as a major shortcoming of the mt5 platform. (If we do not know what to do with it, we will not get it.) And I wish there were more brokers.

Buying a machine is a small part of starting up a plant.

e-student:
So you can only use it under Windows?

I am running MT5 broker Discovery in Linux Mint 17.1, I gave up Wine for many reasons. After persistent searching for a compromise today I have "on board" CPU Athlon x250 3000, RAM 4Gb, main OS Linux Mint 17.1, running VirtualBox with Win 8.1. Running MT5, ME and Qt Creator in guest OS, no lags.

I've been very unaware of using virtual environments in the past but now I'm very happy with the way I look because I can work in Skype, Remmina, running Chromium, Qt Creator in another window of the main Linux Mint 17.1 system running and everything is moving, of course there is some slow motion for a fraction of a second when you launch the browser for example, but it's not constant due to lack of RAM. The Linux Mint operating system itself comes with everything you need in the box.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Has the times&sales table also not been introduced yet becausebrokers do not have enough money and willingness to invest?

Ром:
Is the times&sales table still not introduced also becausebrokers do not have enough money and willingness to invest ?

Check out CopyTicks. It's there.

And look at the screenshots of the latest build in the news.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Check out CopyTicks. It's there.

And take a look at screenshots of the latest build in the news.

If CopyTicks already started working correctly - no questions asked. Good!

Indeed. Checked out https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/23/page18.

How cool!

Список изменений в билдах MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal
Список изменений в билдах MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal
  • www.mql5.com
Автоматическое обновление доступно через систему LiveUpdate:. - Страница 18 - Категория: общее обсуждение
Reason: