FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 1173

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Folks, how do you feel about such forecasts from fxstreet?

Absolutely positive.

It's a bit of a show..........)))

sterva:

Absolutely positive.

It's a bit of a show..........)))

So you think the "forecast" for the euro, current 0971 in a month 0927 is ok? You never cease to amaze me. Or are you just replying without reading?

sxww:
So you think that the "forecast" for the euro, current 0971 in a month 0927 is ok? You never cease to amaze me. Or are you just replying without reading?

You don't think there can only be one opinion).

Euro is an average price, it just doesn't say how much it will fall and fly away (a gift for those who are always breaking even).

I have written my opinion several times (the dollar will not rise forever).

max325:
Yes, it is better not to look at them. Alexey, please take a look at it. I wrote the algorithm for the programme two pages ago. Is it even realistic to build it on MT4?

This? Written very briefly, but I don't see the difficulty.

At a certain point in time (e.g. 12:05) find a price quote (about 25 different combinations) in an M1 candle (on 28 currency pairs). All this in a form of a program. And with possibility to save the results. I will make a more detailed Terms of Reference later.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

This? Written very briefly, but I don't see the difficulty.

At a certain point in time (e.g. 12:05) find a price quote (about 25 different combinations) in an M1 candle (on 28 currency pairs). All this in a form of a program. And with possibility to save the results. I will make more detailed specifications later.
Yes, it is. Thanks for looking at it. I'll have to draw up the terms of reference then.

new week to new...lows)))

euro

and the pound

closing and fixing the price behind the red line - then to new highs))))

Hello bandwagoners!

Canadian index down, USDCAD up, I have TP 3366:

15.10 aspect, and waiting for a return today, stocking up on pampers...

and Evra before the movement:

older:

Lesorub:

Hello bandwagoners!

Canadian index down, USDCAD up, TP 3366 I have:

15.10 aspect and waiting for a return today, stocking up on pampers...

Nothing seems to be up today, why nappies and put on Wednesday?

sterva:

There doesn't seem to be anything today, why are the pampers and put in on Wednesday?

scheduled for drag racing:

Reason: