That's it guys . give up your systems, the grail has been created. Get in line for the grail :o)) - page 3

IvanIvanov:
i just want to check if i'm getting a one-fifth of the increase you got on the tester, then we may discuss it.

I see more like a fitting of parameters to the history

Any EA with any parameters is able to show a good curve on some history periods
If you are not a Svitlacop, you won't understand.

SAASA_IVANOV:
Don't worry, it'll be on the market in a few days, the name will be "Captain Wrongel".
Since you can so unobtrusively, veiled advertise yourself, I'll take this opportunity to say that when I publish my signal this will be a truly MEGAGRAAL. wait for it!

I also want to come up with some kind of playful name...

nowi:
Since you can so unobtrusively, veiled advertise yourself, I'll take this opportunity to say that when I post my signal this will be a MEGAGRAAL. wait for it!

I also want to think of a humorous name.
I wanted to be unobtrusive too... Here are all my signals have such original names, so original, but what to tell you, go to the profile and see for yourself....))))))

It's funny to see topics like this ) , grails in the tester piles.....

You at least show a demo for 2-3 months . work .

deskipper:
I also wanted to be unobtrusive... All my signals have such original names, so original, but what can I say, go to the profile and you will see....))))))

I especially liked the name... let's not say it out loud... So if you (the audience) are pissed off at your broker and want to fuck him up, subscribe to Roman's signal )

nowi:

I particularly liked the title... let's not say it out loud... so if you (the audience) are pissed off at your broker and want to fuck it up, sign up for roman's signal )

Oopsie!!! Man, unobtrusiveness works, works)))))

SAASA_IVANOV:
If you're not Svatlacop, you wouldn't understand.
You, please!

Here I am seriously beginning to believe in the effect of the new moon on some men.

Now, just before the new moon, by a strange coincidence, there has been a massive breach of long-established parity on the forum with regard to advertising.

Many here have something to advertise, but adhering to established traditions and assuming the consequences, as a rule, local long-time and not so long-time members are trying not to break the existing vowel-not-there rules.

And lately the advertising threads on the forum have been running rampant.

DiPach:

I totally agree. I don't feel like joining a forum sometimes because of such advertising threads.

SAASA_IVANOV let me tell you that no one will ever advertise the grail. that is how the man is made.
he can only pass it on to someone when he dies. if someone had the grail, we would never know about it.
conclusion: all who shout about the grail - are liars ... or mistaken (i.e. believe themselves. or they are wrong.

If we imagine for a second that someone has the grail and said so, what then?
then more and more people start to use it. it reaches 50%
a question: who loses money? -- conclusion: the grail will cease to be a grail, which contradicts the original definition of the grail.

DiPach:
The spammers have got a lot of nerve...
What can you do if you can't make any money from the grail. You've got to advertise it and sell it to everyone ;).
Reason: