Signal provider can trade metals and oil?

Hello,

Can a signal provider trade other things besides currencies?

I mean can a signal provider also trade metals (gold , silver), oil, etc, without breaking the platform rules?

I am trying to see signal providers trading other instruments than currencies, but so far I did not find.

Thanks for this clarification.

Jose Gomes:

Hello,

I mean can a signal provider also trade metals (gold , silver), oil, etc, without breaking the platform rules?

I am trying to see signal providers trading other instruments than currencies, but so far I did not find.

A signal provider can trade all instruments available on the MT4 or MT5 platform.

Jose Gomes:

Hello,

Of course it can, the tricky part is whether signal subscribers over different brokers can copy these instruments succesfully.

Hello Susi.

I thought so, but wanted to confirm.

Thank you.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Of course it can, the tricky part is whether signal subscribers over different brokers can copy these instruments succesfully.

Hello Eleni,

Yes, good point there.

That is a subsequent issue, yes, but my main concern today was to be able, as a signal provider, to trade metals, oil, indices.

Thanks anyway, because what you say is relevant also.

Jose Gomes:

Hello,

There are no rules on whether you trade any Forex, Stocks, Commodity or any Bonds, You will not break any rules.

As long as you don't advertise any of your signal links with in a thread. But you can advertise your signal or post any links to your signal on your profile wall and your friend will be able to see your post.

There are traders on this forum who do trades Forex, Stocks, Commodity or Bonds, you just have to keep searching, I know a few, but I'm not allowed to past any links on any trade cause it end being categorised as " an advertise to a signal ".

Reason: