Winning the forex. - page 3

vspexp:

And to continue, if the tennis player is the system and the ball is the price, then does the system you developed play the price? i.e. does it manipulate it? or is it the ball that plays the tennis players?

After your question, the system is already confused.

Mechanic:
Theme class, myself working in this direction - the gridiron in both sides - a grail, but the depo from 10,000 dollars
"And the standard use of indicators is one tennis player waiting for the ball to come back, but it's not coming because there's no other player.

and netters are just typical over sitters who wait for the ball to come back. Our Masha is crying loudly, she dropped the ball in the river...)

SAASA_IVANOV:
After your question, I'm already confused.
What are the results of the trade, then?

SAASA_IVANOV:
...How many families have gone bankrupt, how many traders have committed suicide, how many are now homeless on the streets. ...
Statistic, please. And links.

barabashkakvn:
Statistics in the studio, please. And links.
Um... I haven't done any research yet. But I will soon.

papaklass:

And I keep waiting for the "tennis players" to be remembered :)

I'll find some free time and report back.

invented a new term - "volatility". This is in opposition to volatility, when the market goes neither to the right nor to the left but jerks around like a capricious whore... at such moments, all systems are powerless and even tennis players and wolf hunters cannot help (

I have already put three people on the forex market, all of them are losing so far, like me, but I am not the only one who gradually develops insane optimism, a feeling that soon it will go up, it cannot be explained with words, but the process is like a swing, it can really be compared with tennis, but how sometimes it is tennis, sometimes it is boxing, and sometimes it is figure skating.

perepel:

I have already put three people on the forex market, all of them are losing so far, like me, but I am not the only one who is gradually growing insane optimism, a feeling that soon it will come, it cannot be explained with words, but the process is like a swing, it really can be compared to tennis, but how when, sometimes tennis, sometimes boxing, and sometimes figure skating.

It's a very explainable phenomenon. It is called gambling addiction.

It is when a madman, though he has not won anything, but due to ignorance of the theory of probability he imagines, that he "just missed his chance" to win. For this reason they continue betting, often with an increase, in the hope that next time this "little bit" will be enough to win more than enough.

Also, for the same reason losomaniacs have the same illiteracy feeling as if they can "control" and "manage" the probability processes, although the losomaniacs do not really depend on anything.

Well, the invention of all sorts of "theories" knowingly contradicting the theory of probability - this is also the destiny of losomaniacs. For example, they attribute to random events without memory the "presence" of this very memory. For example, they assume that if a roulette value has not fallen out for a long time, its probability allegedly "increases" due to this. However it isn't so and even it is very easy to explain why: the number of pockets in roulette is always constant, i.e. for increasing the probability of any value it is necessary and enough to exclude pockets, in which the ball stopped before from the game (not to count, i.e. to include the memory for something that already fell out before). But since pockets are not excluded from the game, the probability of any value in the roulette wheel remains independent of the previously dropped values. For the same reason, after losing the game, the losers get a feeling that it's about to hit.